Book a Cab in Allahabad | Allahabad Taxi Booking
Allahabad happens to be a good city for its amazing culture and sightseeing places. If you want to travel stress free by getting rid of driving in the busy streets, or enjoy the time you travel with your friend or family, you must consider the option of taxi booking in Allahabad. Now you can book a cab in Allahabad which is best managed and available at very affordable prices.
Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Allahabad at affordable prices. Book your Allahabad taxi and we are here to serve you with excellent services. You can enjoy travelling to your favorite local places in Allahabad by booking taxi service in Allahabad. You can avail Allahabad taxi services and travel along with your friends or family to all major attractions in the location.
You have the flexibility to choose the car you like at Savaari for your Allahabad cabs. We offer you the most affordable rates for your taxi booking in Allahabad. Hire Allahabad taxi with Savaari for a memorable trip. Timely and reliable service is what that makes us unique in the industry. So, enjoy your journey with a hassle-free travel experience that Savaari offers you for Allahabad taxi.
You can be assured of timely services with courteous drivers. By using Savaari’s platform you can do cab booking in Allahabad in the easiest way with just few clicks. Our user friendly website will give you the best option for your Allahabad taxi booking.
Savaari will help you with all your travel needs in a professional manner by providing best facilities, timely services, courteous, affordable rates and many more. Book cab in Allahabad and let the driver handle all the traffic stress. Taxi services in Allahabad is the best option for tourists who would like to do some sightseeing.
Savaari is a trust worthy and reliable player among taxi service providers in India including taxi booking in Allahabad. Our drivers are trained to offer excellent customer service and timely service for your cab booking in Allahabad.
Taxi Fare in Allahabad
At Savaari, you can find the best taxi fare in Allahabad. Choose the car of your convenience and be assured to avail affordable taxi fare in Allahabad. Travel to your favorite places by availing our services and witness the best facilities at Savaari. Call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or information with respect to taxi services in Allahabad.
Packages in Allahabad
We provide various packages for taxi booking in Allahabad. You can easily book taxi in Allahabad as per your requirement. With Savaari, you can be rest assured of a world class customer service and transparent fares when you book taxi online in Allahabad.
The package for cab booking in Allahabad is for 8 hours, 80 Kms. Extra time is charged at standard rates on per hour per km basis. You can book cabs online through our website or call us to get more information on taxi services in Allahabad.
Allahabad car rentalAllahabad outstation cabsAllahabad airport taxiAllahabad economy taxi hireAllahabad pilgrimage cab packagesAllahabad sightseeing packagesAllahabad weekend cab packages
Places to Visit in Allahabad are:
1) Kumbh Fair - Kumbh is the best time to get the glimpse of Hindu rituals and culture. Organized once in every twelve years, Kumbh 2001 was the largest ever human gathering in history. Vedas contain the laurels on the divine period of Kumbh, which make it the biggest festival for Hinduism. Festivals of Makar Sankranti, Mauni Amavasya and Basant Panchami are the most auspicious days and 'Shahi Snaana' is held.
2) Sangam - A dip in the holy Sangam of the Ganga, Yamuna and the mythical Saraswati is a must for the spiritually inclined. Sangam is a Sanskrit word for confluence. It is a sacred holy site for Hindus. According to Vedic literature and myths it is called Triveni Sangam because three rivers meet up here namely the holy Ganga, Yamuna and mythical Saraswati which is believed to be flowing beneath the surface.
3) Allahabad Fort - The Allahabad Fort, built from the year 1583 onwards by Akbar stands at the junction of the two great rivers. It was the largest of Akbar`s forts, and although its original form has been much impaired by early restoration work, the splendid Zenana Palace still survives.
4) Khusro bagh - Khusro Bagh is entered through an old doorway that is 60 feet high. Khusrau was the elder brother of the Emperor Shah Jahan.
5) Allahabad Museum - Spot for the lovers of ancient history. The museum is rich in remains of mighty city of Kaushambi and Srungverpur.
6) Yamuna bridge - A stroll or a cycle ride on the bridge at sunrise or sunset is extremely refreshing.
7) Anand Bhawan
8) Moti Mahal and Bari Kothi, Daryaganj