Book a Cab in Kolkata | Kolkata Taxi Booking
Kolkata the capital of West Bengal, India is a charming city with great culture, heritage and tradition. Famous for its Durga Puja, Kolkata is enriched with colourful lights and vibrant festivals with river Hooghly winding along. Kolkata is the only city in India to still retain trams that bring back memories of historic days.
It is the third most populous city in India after Mumbai and Delhi and third for its GDP. Its the cultural, commercial and educational hub of Eastern India. The place is famous for art, music, literature and sports. There are pretty good places to visit in Kolkata like Victoria Memorial Hall, Howrah Bridge, Eco Tourism Park, Science City, Indian Museum, Nicco Park, St. John's Church and Belur Math Shrine.
If you want to travel stress free by getting rid of driving in the busy streets, you can opt for online taxi booking in Kolkata. You can book a cab in Kolkata which is well managed and available at very affordable prices. You can be assured of timely services with courteous drivers.
Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Kolkata at affordable prices. Book your Kolkata taxi and we are here to serve you with excellent services. You can enjoy travelling to your favorite local places in Kolkata by booking taxi service in Kolkata. You can avail Kolkata taxi services and travel along with your friends or family to all major attractions in the location.
You have the flexibility to choose the car you like at Savaari for your Kolkata cabs. We offer you the most affordable rates for your taxi booking in Kolkata. Hire Kolkata taxi with Savaari for a memorable trip. Timely and reliable service is what that makes us unique in the industry. So, enjoy your journey with a hassle-free travel experience that Savaari offers you for Kolkata taxi.
By using Savaari’s platform you can do cab booking in Kolkata in the easiest way with just a couple of clicks. We ensure that you have as many Kolkata taxi booking options so that you get to choose among a number of options of cabs.
Savaari helps you with all your travel needs in a professional manner by providing best facilities, timely services, courteous drivers, affordable rates and many more. Book cab in Kolkata and let the driver handle all the traffic stress. Taxi services in Kolkata is the best option for tourists who would like to do some sightseeing.
Cab Booking in Kolkata | Taxi Service in Kolkata
Savaari is a reliable cab service provider among taxi service providers in India which eases taxi booking in Kolkata. Our drivers are trained to offer excellent customer service and timely service for your cab booking in Kolkata. Book cabs in Kolkata and let the driver handle everything. Cab booking in Kolkata is the best option for tourists who would like to go on an outing.
Choose any car of your requirement from the fleet available at Savaari for your taxi booking in Kolkata. Hire Kolkata taxi with Savaari for a memorable and joyful trip. Be assured to get timely, reliable and quality services from Savaari. Our drivers are trained to offer excellent customer service and timely service for your Kolkata taxi booking.
The best part about taxi booking in Kolkata is the affordable rates and quality services. The services that Savaari offers you for cab booking in Kolkata will be filled with great facilities and comfort. So book Kolkata taxi today at Savaari.
Local Cab Service in Kolkata | Local Taxi in Kolkata
With Savaari’s interface, booking local cab service in Kolkata is no more a tedious task. Savaari has always provided and continues to provide trust worthy services for local cabs in Kolkata. With affordable rates, reliable and timely services, hiring local taxi in Kolkata from Savaari is the best option for a local or sightseeing trip in Kolkata.
Your cabs will arrive on time for your booking on local cab service in Kolkata. Kolkata local cabs booking can be accomplished in short period of time. Visit popular local or sightseeing destination by booking local cabs in Kolkata.
Providing affordable rates is also one of Savaari’s prime focus for customer satisfaction. We guarantee you to offer the most reasonable rates for your local taxi in Kolkata booking. So, book local taxi service in Kolkata today at Savaari to avail best deals and packages.
Taxi Fare in Kolkata
At Savaari, you can find the best taxi fare in Kolkata. Choose a car of your interest and be assured to avail affordable taxi fare in Kolkata. Travel to your favorite destination by availing our services and witness best services at Savaari. Call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or information on taxi services in Kolkata.
Packages in Kolkata
We provide various packages for taxi booking in Kolkata. You can easily book taxi in Kolkata as per your requirement. With Savaari, you can be rest assured of a world class customer service and transparent fares when you book taxi online in Kolkata.
The package for cab booking in Kolkata is for 8 hours, 80 Kms. Extra time is charged at standard rates on per hour per km basis. You can book cabs online through our website or call us to get more information on Cabs in Kolkata.
Kolkata car rentalKolkata outstation cabsInnova Cab For KolkataKolkata economy taxi hireKolkata pilgrimage cab packagesKolkata sightseeing packagesKolkata weekend cab packages
Places to Visit in Kolkata:
- Victoria Memorial - Victoria memorial hall is a fabulous museum that was established in the year 1921. The credit for designing and drawing the plan for this monument goes to Sir William Emerson, President of the British Institute of Architects. Victoria Memorial of Kolkata, India is a fantastic place that will take you into the world of past history, where you can view the photos and effigies of prominent personalities, who made an incredible contribution in the glory of India.
- Indian Museum - is the largest museum in Asia and the oldest in the Asia - Pacific region (est. 1814 at the location of the Asiatic Society). The Museum shifted to its present sprawling residence in 1875. Situated on Chowringhee Avenue, it houses perhaps the greatest collection of Indian natural history and an Indian Art collection to rival the Smithsonian Institution and the British Museum.
- Town Hall - In Roman-Doric style, this building was built by the architect Col. John Garstin in 1813 with a fund of Rupees seven lakhs raised from lottery to provide the Europeans with a place for social gatherings. At first, the hall was placed under a committee, which allowed the public to use the hall under such terms and conditions as were fixed by the Government.
- Saheed Minar - Saheed Minar, situated near Esplanade on the Kolkata Maidan, was initially known as Octerloney Monument. It was named after its founder, Sir David Ochterlony. This magnificent monument was established in the year 1848 so as to mark the founder's victory in the Nepal War (1814-1816). The construction of Calcutta Saheed Minar follows an architectural variety. Its foundation is based on the Egyptian style, whereas the main Shahid Minar in Calcutta and its dome follow Syrian and Turkish designs respectively.
- Howrah Bridge - Howrah Bridge, located over the Hoogli River in West Bengal, India is said to be the busiest bridge in the world.