Distance between Agra and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Famous for the monument of love 'Taj Mahal' built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Nur Jahan, Agra attracts both domestic and international travellers alike. The city has many other historical places in its vicinity like Red fort and Fateh-pur-Sikri.
An important place is Itma-ud-daulah tomb, regarded as the precursor of Taj Mahal. You can also find a great collection of handicrafts and you would not like to miss the famous sweet Agra Petha.
Travel to any of your favourite destinations by booking a cab in Agra and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can travel comfortably to any destination you like from Agra. Savaari provides you excellent taxi service in Agra and across various cities in India where Savaari operates.
Whether travelling with family or friends, hire a car of your choice and we assure you excellent cab services in Agra. You can book cabs in Agra at the best rates as our taxi fare in Agra is very affordable. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Agra.
Get the best services for car rentals in Agra by booking a cab at Savaari. Book Cabs in Agra by choosing a car of your interest without worrying about your budget. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries on taxi booking in Agra. We help you to make your journey a memorable one.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Agra. Our few top routes from Agra are Agra to Mathura, Agra to Jaipur, Agra to Delhi, Agra to Haridwar and Agra to Etawah.
Book cabs in Agra
Agra car rentalAgra outstation cabsInnova Cab For Agra
You can reach Aurangabad from Agra by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Travel to any destination without any hassles. Book a cab in Aurangabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit any destination from Aurangabad. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Aurangabad across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car of your choice as we provide you very affordable cab services in Aurangabad. Book Cabs in Aurangabad at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Aurangabad is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Aurangabad.
Avail our services for car rentals in Aurangabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Aurangabad or taxi in Aurangabad without worrying about anything. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Aurangabad.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Aurangabad. Our few top routes from Aurangabad are Aurangabad to Shirdi, Aurangabad to Nashik, Aurangabad to Grishneshwar, Aurangabad to Manmad and Aurangabad to Nanded.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
Places to visit:
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara