If you want to visit Aurangabad from Ahmedabad in the most hassle free way then hiring our cab services should be the best idea. With our expert services you can reach Aurangabad within 9 hours 28 minutes covering the long distance of 624 kms. Frequent halts in between will help you to get refreshed and stay energetic. You can avail cars according to your budget so that your pocket is not hurt. If you hire a Toyota Innova AC 6 seater then the charges will be Rs. 11.75 per km. In case of a Chevrolet Tavera AC 6 seater the rates will be Rs. 10 per km. For a Tata Indica AC 4 seater the rates are only Rs.8.50 per km. You can hire a cab anytime from us because we are available 24x7.
Aurangabad is a fabulous tourist spot with historical value. The Aurangabad Caves, Bibi ka Maqbara, Kila Arak, Sunehri Mahal and many other architectural assets in Aurangabad will mesmerize you. With our cab services beside you, all the sightseeing can be visited with ease
Known as the "Manchester of the East”, Ahmedabad has emerged as an important economic and industrial hub. Taking a taxi service in Ahmedabad to travel around this versatile city is a good option so that you can do so at your own pace. Visit the Jama masjid, Ahmed Shah’s mosque and the Siddi Sayed Mosque, the Akshar Dham Temple and Iskcon Temple.
Take short trips to your favourite destination once a while to break free from the routine. Book a cab in Ahmedabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can visit your favourite destinations from Ahmedabad without any hassles. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Ahmedabad and across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, hire a car of your choice and we would provide you very affordable cab services in Ahmedabad. Book excellent cabs in Ahmedabad at the best rates as our taxi fare in Ahmedabad is very affordable. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Ahmedabad.
Get the best services for car rentals in Ahmedabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Ahmedabad or taxi in Ahmedabad by choosing a car of your interest. You can also call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details related to taxi booking in Ahmedabad.
A taxi in Ahmedabad can take you to the Utensil Museum, the Sarkhej Roza and the Adalaj Step-well. You can hire a car rental in Ahmedabad and go visit the Swapna Srushti Water Park or Shanku's Water Park, especially if you have children! Visit the Ankara Lake to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Ahmedabad. Our few top routes from Ahmedabad are Ahmedabad to Mehsana, Ahmedabad to Mount Abu, Ahmedabad to Dwarka, Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad to Bhavnagar.
Book cabs in Ahmedabad
Distance between Ahmedabad and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Ahmedabad car rentalAhmedabad outstation cabsInnova Cab For Ahmedabad
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Travel to any destination without any hassles. Book a cab in Aurangabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit any destination from Aurangabad. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Aurangabad across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car of your choice as we provide you very affordable cab services in Aurangabad. Book cabs in Aurangabad at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Aurangabad is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Aurangabad.
Avail our services for car rentals in Aurangabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Aurangabad or taxi in Aurangabad without worrying about anything. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Aurangabad.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Aurangabad. Our few top routes from Aurangabad are Aurangabad to Shirdi, Aurangabad to Nashik, Aurangabad to Grishneshwar, Aurangabad to Manmad and Aurangabad to Nanded.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
Places to visit:
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara