Ahmedabad to Ujjain Taxi
Ujjain is the largest city in Madhya Pradesh and is located on the Malwa plateau beside the river, Shipra. The city is famous for its Kumbh fair which is held once in 12 years. There are lots of temples that can be visited like Char Dham Temple, Bade Ganesh Temple, Kal Bhairav Temple and Shidhavat Temple.
You can avail excellent taxi services from Ahmedabad to Ujjain from us and travel comfortably. We provide you timely and reliable services, courteous drivers and hassle free journey. Savaari offers you the best car rental services in Ahmedabad.
We ensure that your steps to taxi booking in Ahmedabad at Savaari is very simple and convenient. You can check out our taxi services in Ahmedabad at the best fares. Savaari offers you the most reliable services across the country.
Distance and Time from Ahmedabad to Ujjain
The distance from Ahmedabad to Ujjain is about 392 km. It takes about 6 hours and 50 minutes by car. With Savaari, you can travel comfortably in the optimum time. Make best use of the taxi services in Ahmedabad offered by Savaari at the most economical cost. We also create great offers for Ahmedabad to Ujjain cabs from time to time to help you save more.
With our user friendly website, you can book cabs online in simple steps and avail car rental service from Ahmedabad to Ujjain easily. Travel from Ahmedabad to Ujjain by car with Savaari and have a pleasant journey.
Ahmedabad to Ujjain Car Rental Options
At Savaari Car Rentals, you have the option to choose among various options of cars. You can choose among our variants like Indica, Etios, Innova and many others for a taxi between Ahmedabad to Ujjain. Book a taxi at Savaari for premium cab services.
With our well mannered drivers and great fares, we promise you a wonderful journey. Let us make your trip memorable. For further details or enquiry on Ahmedabad to Ujjain taxi fare, please call us on 090 4545 0000.
Some of our Differentiators:
1) Affordable: Savaari is the best car rental provider in Ahmedabad and India, if you are looking for affordable Ahmedabad to Ujjain taxi fare.
2) Courteous Drivers: We promise to give you reliable Ahmedabad cab services with our professional drivers.
3) Timely Availability: Get Ahmedabad cabs at any locality without any delay.
4) Services across India: With operational cab services in Ahmedabad, Savaari's service is available across all major Indian cities.
5) Wide Range of Cars: You can choose a taxi in Ahmedabad from a wide range of cars like Indica, Innova and Sedan.
Book your Ahmedabad to Ujjain cab package now!
Known as the "Manchester of the East”, Ahmedabad has emerged as an important economic and industrial hub. Taking a taxi service in Ahmedabad to travel around this versatile city is a good option so that you can do so at your own pace. Visit the Jama masjid, Ahmed Shah’s mosque and the Siddi Sayed Mosque, the Akshar Dham Temple and Iskcon Temple.
Take short trips to your favourite destination once a while to break free from the routine. Book a cab in Ahmedabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can visit your favourite destinations from Ahmedabad without any hassles. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Ahmedabad and across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, hire a car of your choice and we would provide you very affordable cab services in Ahmedabad. Book excellent cabs in Ahmedabad at the best rates as our taxi fare in Ahmedabad is very affordable. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Ahmedabad.
Get the best services for car rentals in Ahmedabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Ahmedabad or taxi in Ahmedabad by choosing a car of your interest. You can also call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details related to taxi booking in Ahmedabad.
A taxi in Ahmedabad can take you to the Utensil Museum, the Sarkhej Roza and the Adalaj Step-well. You can hire a car rental in Ahmedabad and go visit the Swapna Srushti Water Park or Shanku's Water Park, especially if you have children! Visit the Ankara Lake to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Ahmedabad. Our few top routes from Ahmedabad are Ahmedabad to Mehsana, Ahmedabad to Mount Abu, Ahmedabad to Dwarka, Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad to Bhavnagar.
Book cabs in Ahmedabad
Distance between Ahmedabad and Ujjain is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Ahmedabad car rentalAhmedabad outstation cabsInnova Cab For Ahmedabad
Ujjain is a city in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. This is the town of Kalidasa and it features prime in his most-loved composition Meghdoot. This is also Lord Shiva's ground, where as the presiding deity, he reigns supreme in one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. Example of the reverence is found in the Mahakaleshwar Temple, whose Shikhara soars high and the silver Jaladhari gleams on the Shivalinga.
Ujjain is a historical place and it holds a prominent spot in the Hindu mythology for the churning of the ocean for the holy nectar. If you are looking for car rental in Ujjain, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you with the best deals.
Book cabs in Ujjain
Places to visit in Ujjain:
1) Mahakaleshwar Temple - This temple of Lord Shiva with its lingam is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India. It is also knows as the the shrine of Mahakaleshwar. The temple has an idol of Shiva, Ganesh, Parvati, Kartikeya and Shiva's Bull - Nandi.
2) Bade Ganeshji ka Mandir - There is a sculptured image of Lord Ganesh in this temple, close to the tank near Mahakaleshwar.
3) Mangalnath - Regarded as the birthplace of Mars according to the Skanda Purana, Mangalanath commands a panoramic view of the river Shipra.
4) Harsiddhi Temple - An important shrine with the image of Goddess Annapurna.
5) Siddhavat - The enormous banyan tree on the banks of the river Shipra has been vested with great sanctity.
6) Kal Bhairav - The worship of Kal Bhairava is carried out here and the temple was noteworthy for its exquisite painting in the Malwa style, traces of which still remain.
7) Gopal Mandir - A sanctum inlaid with marble and silver plated doors constitute the main attraction of this temple.
8) GadKalika Temple - The deity in this temple is believed to have been worshipped by Kalidasa.
9) Navgraha ka Mandir (Triveni): Situated on the Triveni Ghat of river Shipra, this temple is dedicated to the nine planets.