Shirdi is a town located in Rahata Tahasil in Ahmednagar District in Maharashtra. Shirdi is best known as the late 19th century home of the popular guru Shirdi Sai Baba. The holy town is visited by innumerable people every year for viewing the Samadhi Temple of Sri Sai Baba.
Aurangabad to Shirdi Cab
Aurangabad to Shirdi Car Rental booking can be done on Savaari - A Premier Car Rental Portal across top Indian cities. With instant confirmation, huge variety of cars and an assured quality service, you will love your experience with us.
Cab booking in Aurangabad is now a hassle free experience. Savaari provides the best cab service in Aurangabad and can provide you with assistance for your travel from Aurangabad to Shirdi by car.
Travelling experience with Savaari becomes memorable with the hassle-free way of discovering places all over India.
Distance and Time from Aurangabad to Shirdi
The distance from Aurangabad to Shirdi is 109 kms and it takes around 2 hours and 8 minutes to reach there by car. Once you book taxi from Aurangabad to Shirdi, explore the popular sightseeing places in Shirdi and have wonderful memories.
For a memorable trip with your kith and kin or for a business trip, travelling by cab is the best option since it gives you the flexibility of halting wherever you wish. The entire schedule can become very hectic if you have to keep changing your transport within a city. So opt for Aurangabad to Shirdi taxi for a relaxed trip and avoid a tiring journey.
Savaari is the largest and most reliable taxi service provider with different kinds of offers and facilities. Drivers at Savaari will maintain timeliness and provide you the most comfortable journey. With timely availability of Cab, Reliable Driver, Clean Car and Best Prices, we assure you a great-travel experience.
Aurangabad to Shirdi Cab Booking options – Types of Cabs available at Savaari
To book Aurangabad to Shirdi cabs at affordable rates, opting for Savaari is the best choice. All you have to do is go to the booking tab and select a car of your choice. Your cab fare with no hidden charges will be provided upfront.
There are variety of options to book cab from Aurangabad to Shirdi and a cab can be chosen from AC Indica, Innova, Indigo and luxury cabs. We guarantee the Best Fare. The courteous drivers at Savaari will make sure that you have a comfortable trip without going through any hassle.
Complete the procedure of availing services from Savaari with very simple steps. If you are looking for a comfortable journey from Aurangabad to Shirdi, then you are the right place. For Aurangabad to Shirdi taxi booking, ring us at 090 4545 0000.
Some of our differentiators:
1) Affordability: Savaari is the best car rental platform, if you are looking for the best Aurangabad to Shirdi Taxi Fare.
2) Courteous Drivers: We promise to give you the best Aurangabad cab services with our Courteous drivers.
3) Timely Availability: Get Aurangabad Cabs to any place without any delay.
4) Savaari is available across all the major cities in India. We offer safe and comfortable rides with experienced and well trained chauffeurs. Savaari focuses on the comforts of passengers and delivers best amenities.
5) Services across India: With operational cab services in Aurangabad, Savaari's service is available across all major Indian cities. Savaari helps you commute from any location to any other location across India.
6) Wide Range of Cars: You can choose a cab or a taxi in Aurangabad from a wide range of taxi cars like Indica, Innova and Sedans.
7) We provide the best cabs in Aurangabad at the best price.
Book your Aurangabad to Shirdi Cab Package Now!
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Travel to any destination without any hassles. Book a cab in Aurangabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit any destination from Aurangabad. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Aurangabad across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car of your choice as we provide you very affordable cab services in Aurangabad. Book cabs in Aurangabad at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Aurangabad is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Aurangabad.
Avail our services for car rentals in Aurangabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Aurangabad or taxi in Aurangabad without worrying about anything. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Aurangabad.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
Distance between Aurangabad and Shirdi is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Aurangabad car rentalAurangabad outstation cabsInnova Cab For Aurangabad
Shirdi is located in Ahmednagar District in Maharashtra where Sai Baba was born. This place has become one of the major Hindu pilgrimages in India. Devotees believe Sai Baba is present across the town in spiritual form having graced several physical structures that existing during his lifetime of close to 60 years.
If you are looking for car rental to Shirdi from Aurangabad, please let us know. We would be happy to provide you with the best deals.
Book cabs in Shirdi
Here are some of the places to visit in and around Shirdi:
1) Samadhi Mandir- The temple housing the remains of Sri Sai Baba is a popular destination. This popular pilgrimage spot is usually filled with visitors and it is difficult to get a place to witness the ‘Aarti’ prayers without proper planning.
2) Dwarkamayee Masjid- Situated to the right of Samadhi Mandir, Sai Baba spent a lot of his time here. It is at this Mosque that Baba lit lamps every evening and met devotees.
3) Chavadi Gurusthan- The Gurusthan is a meeting area under a Neem tree where Sai Baba was first spotted in Shirdi.
4) Khandoba Temple Mahadev
5) Ganesh Temple
6) Shani Temple