Places to visit in Bageshwar
- Bageshwar Experiences Pleasant Weather During Summers (April-June), Heavy Rainfall During Monsoons (July-September) And Freezing Cold During Winters (November-February). During Monsoons, There Are Huge Chances Of Floods And Landslides. Some Of The Top Attractions And Activities In And Around Bageshwar Are:
- Bagnath Temple: It Is The Main Temple Of Lord Shiva Located On The Confluence. It Is Considered Auspicious To Bathe In The Holy Waters To Attain Liberation And Get Rid Of Sins.
- Other Temples: Chandika Temple, Shri Haru Temple, Bhairav Temple, Ganga Mai Temple, Nileshwar Dham, Shitla Devi Temple, Gopeshwar Temple And Many More.
- Trekking: Adventurers Can Trek To The Nearby Glaciers Of Pindari And Sunderdhunga.
- Fairs: Mahashivratri, Makar Sakranti And Uttarayani Mela Are The Occasions When Flocks Of Pilgrims Throng The Town, Take Holy Dip In The Water And Pray.
- Excursions: Kandla Bhadrakali Temple, Baijnath, Shamadhura And Vijaypur (the Last Two Offering Splendid Views Of Lofty Himalayas).