Distance between Belgaum and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Belgaum got its name from Venugramam which means Bamboo Village and is the fourth largest city in Karnataka. Located at the foothills of Sahyadri range, Belgaum is known for its pleasant weather and hilly landscape. It offers a treat to religious minded travelers with its famous temples.
It is a commercial hub of Karnataka and is second in place only to Bangalore in exports of automotive parts. It is an important source of vegetables, fruits, fish, meat, milk, mining production and wood. It is very good tourist attraction with lots of temples, churches, forts, waterfalls and wildlife.
Travel to any place of your interest by booking a cab in Belgaum and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular locations from Belgaum. Savaari provides you excellent taxi service in Belgaum and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends but hire a car of your choice and we assure to provide you excellent cab services in Belgaum. Book Cabs in Belgaum at the best rates. The taxi fare in Belgaum is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Belgaum.
Get the best services for car rentals in Belgaum by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Belgaum or taxi in Belgaum by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Belgaum.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Belgaum. Our few top routes from Belgaum are Belgaum to Goa, Belgaum to Kolhapur, Belgaum to Badami, Belgaum to Dharwad and Belgaum to Pune.
Book cabs in Belgaum
Belgaum car rentalBelgaum outstation cabsInnova Cab For Belgaum
You can reach Aurangabad from Belgaum by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara