Distance between Chennai and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
An important port city, Chennai is located on the eastern coast of India is also the capital of Tamil Nadu. An interesting culmination of tradition and modernity, Chennai has historical sites and religious destinations, in addition to several modern businesses.
Travel to any destination by booking a cab in Chennai and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can visit any destination from Chennai. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Chennai and other cities in India.
Hire a car of your choice and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Chennai. Book Cabs in Chennai at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Chennai is the most affordable you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Chennai.
Avail the best services for car rentals in Chennai by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Chennai or taxi in Chennai by choosing a car of your interest. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Chennai.
Whether it is young executives travelling locally or interstate on pleasure or business, families going on outings or tourists taking in the sights of the city, Savaari’s taxi services in Chennai cater to them all.
Book a comfortable taxi in Chennai and visit the famed Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Saint Mary’s, a 17th century Anglican Church, or Fort St. George in Chennai.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Chennai. Our Top routes from Chennai are Chennai to Tirupati, Chennai to Pondicherry, Chennai to Bangalore, Chennai to Vellore, Chennai to Kanchipuram and Chennai to Mahabalipuram. Book cabs in Chennai
Chennai car rentalChennai outstation cabsInnova Cab For Chennai
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara