Distance between Coimbatore and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Coimbatore is situated on the fertile banks of the Noyyal River and recognized as the engineering and textile center. Coimbatore is called the Manchester of India for its booming textile industry. It is known as Kovai and is the second largest city in Tamil Nadu. It is a good pit stop for tourists heading to Ooty and Kodaikanal.
Travel to any destination of your interest by booking a cab in Coimbatore and availing car rental services at Savaari. You can comfortably visit the most popular destinations in and around Coimbatore. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Coimbatore and across various cities in India where Savaari operates.
Travel with family or friends and hire a car of your choice. We assure to provide you excellent cab services in Coimbatore. You can our book Cabs in Coimbatore at the most affordable rates as our taxi fare in Coimbatore is very attractive. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Coimbatore.
Check out our excellent services for car rentals in Coimbatore by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Coimbatore or taxi in Coimbatore by choosing your favourite without worrying about your budget. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries on taxi booking in Coimbatore. If you are looking for car rental in Coimbatore, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you with the best deals.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Coimbatore. Our few top routes from Coimbatore are Coimbatore to Ooty, Coimbatore to Munnar, Coimbatore to Palani, Coimbatore to Kochi and Coimbatore to Palakkad.
Book cabs in Coimbatore
Coimbatore car rentalCoimbatore outstation cabsInnova Cab For Coimbatore
You can reach Aurangabad from Coimbatore by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara