Distance between Dehradun and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Dehradun is a scenic city nestled cozily between the foothills of Himalayas in the north and Shivaliks in the south. It is the capital of Uttarakhand and is situated at a chilly altitude of 2200 ft. in the Doon Valley between Ganga and Yamuna rivers.
It is blessed with a moderate climate in summers and a popular choice for tourists. If you are looking for car rentals in Dehradun, please let us know and we would be happy to provide you with the best deals.
Travel to any place you like by booking a cab in Dehradun by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular destinations from Dehradun. Savaari provides you with the best taxi service in Dehradun and across all 62 cities in India where Savaari operates.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car of your choice and we would provide you very affordable cab services in Dehradun. You can book Cabs in Dehradun at the best rates as our taxi fare in Dehradun is the most affordable rate you can get. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Dehradun.
Get the best services for car rentals in Dehradun by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Dehradun or taxi in Dehradun by choosing a cab of your interest. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Dehradun.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Dehradun. Our few top routes from Dehradun are Dehradun to Mussoorie, Dehradun to Auli, Dehradun to Badrinath, Dehradun to Shimla and Dehradun to Kedarnath.
Book cabs in Dehradun
Dehradun car rentalDehradun outstation cabsInnova Cab For Dehradun
You can reach Aurangabad from Dehradun by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara