Distance between Delhi and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Delhi is the capital city of India. Despite being an ancient city with a rich heritage, the capital remains a vibrant, cosmopolitan city with travellers from across the world, visiting the city for its business opportunities, religious places and heritage locations.
Delhi is known throughout the world for the beautifully laid out gardens, shopping destinations and preserved architectural heritage (both Moghul and Colonial) and hence popular with domestic and international tourists. Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Dilli Haat, Humayun tombs, Lodhi Gardens, Firoz shah tomb and Chandni Chowk are some of the noteworthy places to visit.
Hire a comfortable cab from Savaari car rentals and see all the places with ease. The cab can also be hired for one full day depending on your requirement.
Travel to any place you like by booking a cab in Delhi with us and availing our car rental services. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular locations from Delhi. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Delhi across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends, hire the car of your choice and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Delhi. Book Cabs in Delhi at the best affordable rates. The taxi fare in Delhi is the most affordable rates you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Delhi.
Avail excellent services for car rentals in Delhi by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Delhi or taxi in Delhi by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Delhi.
Book cabs in Delhi
Delhi car rentalDelhi outstation cabsInnova Cab For Delhi
You can reach Aurangabad from Delhi by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara