Places to visit in Deoghar
- Though The Best Time To Visit The Place Is During Winters From October-February When The Weather Is Pleasant, Plan A Trip During Shravan Months Of July And August If You Wish To Be A Part Of The Pilgrimage Fair. However, You Must Carry Cotton Clothes And Sun Protection To Beat The Heat During This Season.
Here Are Some Of The Top Attractions As Well As Activities That Are Worth Not Missing:
- Baidyanath Temple (Babadham): It Enshrines The Jyotirlinga (a Shiva Lingam) That Was Decisively Acquired From Demon King Ravana By Lord Vishnu.
- Other Temples: Basukinath Shiva Temple, Naulakha Temple, Taponath Mahadev, Trikutachal Mahadev, Pagal Baba Temple And Maa Kali Shaktipeeth.
- Ashrams: Rikhia, Satsanga, Trikutachal, Ram Nivas, Jagadbandhu And Balanand.
- Religious Sites: Harila Jori, Shivganga Pond, Tapovana
- Leisure: Nandan Pahar Hill, Trikut Pahar Hill (with Ropeway)