Distance between Gaya and Mysore is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Gaya is considered as one of the holiest cities and shares boundary with the neighboring state, Jharkhand. Established in the year 1865, this popular tourist destination is also mentioned in the Hindu epics Ramayana and Mahabharata. It is believed that Lord Rama with his wife Sita and brother Lakshmana visited Gaya to offer Pind-daan to their father Dasharath.
It is the second biggest contributor for economy to Bihar second only to Patna. The city has lots of small scale household industries like scrap, handloom, incense sticks.
Travel to any place of your interest by booking a cab in Gaya and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular locations from Gaya. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Gaya and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or friends but hire a car of your choice and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Gaya. Cabs in Gaya at very affordable rates. The taxi fare in Gaya is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Gaya.
Get the best services for car rentals in Gaya by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Gaya or taxi in Gaya by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Gaya. So, if you are looking for car rentals in Gaya, please let us know and we will be happy to provide with you the best deals.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Gaya. Our few top routes from Gaya are Gaya to Patna, Gaya to Rajgir and Gaya to Bodh Gaya. Book cabs in Gaya
Gaya car rentalGaya outstation cabsInnova Cab For Gaya
You can reach Mysore from Gaya by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Mysore is the second largest city in the state of Karnataka, India. There are many tourist places around Mysore. The places to visit around Mysore are listed below. One can enjoy the zenith of Hoysalas architecture in the exquisite Chennakesava Temple in Somanathapur and the bewildering variety of wildlife in the Bandipur National Park. The ancient pilgrimage centers of Nanjangud, Talakad and Srirangapatna Temples are not only pilgrim centers but also tourist destinations.
Travel to great destinations by booking a cab in Mysore and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably travel to great destinations from Mysore. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Mysore and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or your best friends; do hire a car you like and we assure you the best cab services in Mysore. Book Cabs in Mysore at very affordable rates as our taxi fare in Mysore is very attractive. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Mysore.
Avail excellent services for car rentals in Mysore by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Mysore or taxi in Mysore by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries on taxi booking in Mysore. If you are looking for car rental in Mysore, let us know and we will be happy to provide you with the best deals.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Mysore. Our few top routes from Mysore are Mysore to Coorg, Mysore to Ooty, Mysore to Bandipur, Mysore to Chikmagalur and Mysore to Wayanad.
Book cabs in Mysore
Here are few sought after places in and around Mysore:
1) Bandipur National park which includes rocky hills and valleys drained by rivers Kabini, Nugu, Moyar and numerous small streams
2) The Biligiri Rangaswamy Sanctuary (B R Hills) at K Gudi (Kyathadevara Gudi) is just 90 km. from Mysore, on a hilly terrain at an altitude of 3300 ft., above sea level
3) Brindavan Gardens, then called the Krishnarajendra Terrace Garden, on the Krishnaraja Sagar Dam site is one of the most beautifully laid out terrace gardens in the world
4) Chamundi Hills, the home of Goddess Chamundeshwari is about 335 metres high and can be reached by a 13 km road from Mysore
5) Himavad Gopalaswamy Betta is a small hill in the core zone which can be accessed by a small road through the village of Hangala north of the national park
6) Nagarhole National Park also known as 'Rajiv Gandhi National Park,' is located 94 km from Mysore
7) Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary is a Bird Sanctuary in the Mandya District of the state of Karnataka in India
8) Shivasamudram Falls
9) Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary