Distance between Goa and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Goa, also known as the Pearl of the Orient, is located on the western coast of India. It’s a small green land lined by sandy beaches on one side. You can find attractive beaches, natural beauty, grand parties, famous temples and churches and rich Anglo-Indian heritage.
Goa is a place of great attraction for domestic and foreign tourists. Beaches are the most interesting places which attract thousands of tourists every year from different parts of world. If you are planning a trip to Goa with your family, then travelling with cars on rent makes your journey hassle-free.
Travel to any destination you like by booking a cab in Goa and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can travel comfortably to any destination from Goa. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Goa and across various cities in India.
Hire a car of your choice when travelling with family or friends and avail our excellent cab services in Goa. You can book Cabs in Goa without worrying about your budget as our taxi fare in Goa is very competitive. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Goa.
Get the best services for car rentals in Goa by booking cabs at Savaari. Book cabs in Goa or taxi in Goa by choosing a car of your interest. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Goa.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Goa. Our few top routes from Goa are Goa to Bangalore, Goa to Belgaum, Goa to Hubli, Goa to Gokarna and Goa to Candolim Beach.
Book cabs in Goa
Goa car rentalGoa outstation cabsInnova Cab For Goa
You can reach Aurangabad from Goa by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Travel to any destination without any hassles. Book a cab in Aurangabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit any destination from Aurangabad. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Aurangabad across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car of your choice as we provide you very affordable cab services in Aurangabad. Book Cabs in Aurangabad at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Aurangabad is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Aurangabad.
Avail our services for car rentals in Aurangabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Aurangabad or taxi in Aurangabad without worrying about anything. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Aurangabad.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Aurangabad. Our few top routes from Aurangabad are Aurangabad to Shirdi, Aurangabad to Nashik, Aurangabad to Grishneshwar, Aurangabad to Manmad and Aurangabad to Nanded.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
Places to visit:
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara