Cabs in Gorakhpur
Gorakhpur is a city in the eastern part of the state of Uttar Pradesh in India bordering with Nepal. It is the administrative headquarters of Gorakhpur District and Gorakhpur Division. Gorakhpur is one of the proposed capitals of the Purvanchal state which is yet to be formed.
Gorakhpur is famous as a religious centre: the city was home to Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Jain and Sikh saints and is named after the medieval saint Gorakshanath. Gorakhnath Temple is still the seat of the Nath sect. It is also the birthplace of Paramhansa Yogananda, Chandragupta Maurya.
In the 20th century, Gorakhpur was a focal point in the Indian Independence Movement. Today, the city is also a business centre, hosting the headquarters of the North Eastern Railways, previously known as Bengal Nagpur Railways and an industrial area, GIDA (Gorakhpur Industrial Development Authority) 15 km from the old town.
Find the best services for car rent in Gorakhpur at Savaari. At Savaari, you can be assured to avail quality and reliable services. Book car on rent in Gorakhpur at the most affordable rates in the market in the easiest way. All you need to do is to follow very few simple steps to rent a car in Gorakhpur.
By using our local services, you can travel to your favorite places in Gorakhpur covering all the major places or attractions in optimal time. The other advantage what you have at Savaari is that you have all the flexibility to opt the car of your requirement from those available at Savaari.
Apart from this, you can also choose the services for full day taxi Gorakhpur. Hire a car in Gorakhpur and experience the quality services that we offer you. The services for car hire in Gorakhpur will help you travel to important and popular places in and around the location. Car hire in Gorakhpur today is pretty easy for your local trip.
Savaari always offers you the best car rentals services in Gorakhpur. Also, the customers can be assured to get affordable rates with no hidden charges. Contact us to get more information on Cabs in Gorakhpur.
Book cabs in GorakhpurGorakhpur outstation cabsInnova Cab For Gorakhpur
Places to visit in Gorakhpur:
1) Gorakhnath Temple - is one of the most prominent and magnificent temples of this area. A month-long 'Makar Sankranti Mela' is held every year commencing on 14th of January.
2) Vishnu Mandir - is the famous temple associated with a large statue of Lord Vishnu made of kasauti (black) stone, belongs to the Pal dynasty of 12th Century A.D. Ram Lila is organized during the Dusshera festival.
3) Aroyga Mandir - is established by Late Bitthal Das Modi in 1940. It is being visited for naturopathy. The patients are given natural treatment.
4) Geeta Press - displays all 18 parts of "Shree Mahabhagwat Gita on its marble walls. Other wall hangings and paintings reveal the events of life of Lord Rama and Krishna.
5) Kushmi Forest - is a popular attraction of Gorakhpur located near its railway junction. It comprises sal and sequoia trees in the entire area and animals like monkeys, deer and fox can be seen here.
6) Ramgarh Tal - is a heritage site in Gorakhpur. This lake covers an area of 723 hectares and its embankment is 18 km long. It is also a popular spot for boating.
7) Ambedkar Park
8) Veer Bahadur Singh Planetarium