Distance between Gorakhpur and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Founded by a saint of Nath Sampradaya Gorakhnath, Gorakhpur is famous as a religious center on the basin of Rapti and Rohini. The city is home for many religions. This is the land of ancient glory and medieval mysticism.
The place was earlier known as Muazzamabad and was ruled by many rulers one after the other. The place has a rich historical past which can be witnessed through arts and artefacts in the museum.
Travel to any place of your interest by booking a cab in Gorakhpur and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can travel comfortably to the most popular locations from Gorakhpur. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Gorakhpur and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends, hire the car of your choice and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Gorakhpur. Book Cabs in Gorakhpur at the best rates. The taxi fare in Gorakhpur is the most affordable rates you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Gorakhpur.
Get the best services for car rentals in Gorakhpur by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Gorakhpur or taxi in Gorakhpur by choosing a car of your interest. You can also call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Gorakhpur. So, if you are looking for car rentals in Gorakhpur, please let us know and we would be happy to provide you with the best deals in Gorakhpur.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Gorakhpur. Our few top routes from Gorakhpur are Gorakhpur to Lucknow, Gorakhpur to Varanasi, Gorakhpur to Vindhyachal, Gorakhpur to Delhi and Gorakhpur to Basti.
Book cabs in Gorakhpur
Gorakhpur car rentalGorakhpur outstation cabsInnova Cab For Gorakhpur
You can reach Aurangabad from Gorakhpur by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara