Cabs in Guntur
Guntur is a city and a municipal corporation in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, located 40 miles to the north of Bay of Bengal. It is approximately 1000 miles to the south of the capital, New Delhi. Guntur is a centre of learning and the administrative capital of Guntur district, which is home of historically significant Amaravati, Bhattiprolu and Sitanagaram monuments.
The city is also a centre for business, industry and agriculture. The region is identified as a major transportation and textile hub in India. Additionally, Guntur area economy has an agricultural component that is internationally known for its exports of chillies, cotton and tobacco.
Find the best services for car rent in Guntur at Savaari. At Savaari, you can be assured to avail quality and reliable services. Book car on rent in Guntur at the most affordable rates in the market in the easiest way. All you need to do is to follow very few simple steps to rent a car in Guntur.
By using our local services, you can travel to your favorite places in Guntur covering all the major places or attractions in optimal time. The other advantage what you have at Savaari is that you have all the flexibility to opt the car of your requirement from those available at Savaari.
Apart from this, you can also choose the services for full day taxi Guntur. Hire a car in Guntur and experience the quality services that we offer you. The services for car hire in Guntur will help you travel to important and popular places in and around the location. Car hire in Guntur today is pretty easy for your local trip.
Savaari always offers you the best car rentals services in Guntur. Also, the customers can be assured to get affordable rates with no hidden charges. Contact us to get more information on Cabs in Guntur.
Book cabs in GunturGuntur outstation cabsInnova Cab For Guntur
Places to visit in Guntur:
1) Amaravathi - is a religious destination. This place was made in the 2nd century and houses the Mahachaitya Stupa. Its name has been derived from the popular holy temple of Amareswara Swamy.
2) Kondaveedu - is a historical destination and is famous for a fort which was made with 21 structures by Reddy kings in the 14th century and is 26 Kms from Guntur. This destination is exceptionally renowned for its natural beauty and is a perfect place for trekking. Kathulabave and Gopinatha temple are other attractions of this place.
3) Nagarjuna Sagar Dam - is situated on the banks of the River Krishna. It is one of the largest and most famous dams. The dam provides irrigation water to the Guntur district, Nalgonda district and Prakasam district.
4) Krishna Barrage - is a wonderful place to visit which is made on the banks of Krishna River and connects Krishna district and Guntur.
5) Ethipothala Falls
6) Kotappakonda Trikutaparvatam