Distance between Gwalior and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Gwalior is honored with most eminent mention in the pages of ancient history and is the birthplace of the great musician Tansen, the Crown Jewel of Akbar's palace. This city is a magical land enriched with cultural heritage of Rajputs and architectural influence of British rulers.
Gwalior has sustained its charm through the passage of time. Gwalior has many industries like dairy, chemicals, manufacturing and textiles. The place has many forts, dams, rivers and parks worth visiting.
Travel to your places of interest by booking a cab in Gwalior and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can pay visits to the most popular locations from Gwalior. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Gwalior across various cities in India.
Travelling with family or with friends has never been a hassle. Hire a car of your choice and we assure you very affordable cab services in Gwalior. Book Cabs in Gwalior at the best rates. The taxi fare in Gwalior is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Gwalior.
Avail the best services for car rentals in Gwalior by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Gwalior or taxi in Gwalior by choosing a car of your interest. You can also call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Gwalior. So, if you are looking for car rentals in Gwalior, let us know. We would be happy to provide you with the best deals.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Gwalior. Our few top routes from Gwalior are Gwalior to Delhi, Gwalior to Agra, Gwalior to Shivpuri, Gwalior to Vrindavan and Gwalior to Jhansi.
Book cabs in Gwalior
Gwalior car rentalGwalior outstation cabsInnova Cab For Gwalior
You can reach Aurangabad from Gwalior by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara