Aurangabad is actually a area regarding Maharashtra. Aurangabad is known as soon as the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb, a favorite Mughal Muslim ruler. The location is actually a traveler center, bounded several traditional typical monuments, like the Ajanta Grotte and also ElloraGrotte, which can be UNESCO Planet Heritage Internet sites, and also BibiKaMaqbara. Aurangabad is probably a City regarding Gates as well as the solid presence of such may be sensed together runs from the metropolis. Just lately, Aurangabad have been reported as Travel and leisure Capital regarding Maharashtra.
One of the leading sights regarding Aurangabad is that it serves as the particular gateway for the spectacular caves regarding Ajanta and also Ellora. As well, there are many regarding other traveler places nearby the metropolis that will make superb excursions from that. They will are-ShaniShignapur, Lonar, Pithalkora, Khuldabad, PariyonkaTalab and so forth
The on road distance from Hyderabad to Aurangabad is542 kms and it takes 8 hours and 23mints.
Distance between Hyderabad and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Counted among the best cities to live in, Hyderabad is a vibrant city with a unique culture. The imposing minarets of Charminar, a 16th century mosque, have been its symbol since time immemorial. No visit to the city is complete without indulging in the pearls and lac jewellery it is so famous for.
Whether you are a resident who needs to show guests around, or a traveller on a vacation, cheap cabs in Hyderabad make it possible for you to get around easily and visit all points of interest that the city has to offer.
Travel to hot destinations by booking a cab in Hyderabad with Savaari. You can avail excellent avail car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can travel to hot destinations from Hyderabad. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Hyderabad and across various cities in India.
Rent a car of your choice and we would provide you very affordable cab services in Hyderabad. Book Cabs in Hyderabad at the best rates. The taxi fare in Hyderabad is very affordable. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Hyderabad.
Avail best services for car rentals in Hyderabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Hyderabad or taxi in Hyderabad by choosing from among the list of options. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Hyderabad.
Rent a car in Hyderabad and go shopping in Laad Bazaar near Charminar or visit the Golconda Fort. The intriguing Ramoji film city, awe-inspiring Husain Sagar Lake, Birla Mandir and the Salar Jung museum are among the many places which are worth a visit.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Hyderabad. Our Top routes from Hyderabad are Hyderabad to Srisailam, Hyderabad to Vijayawada, Hyderabad to Mantralayam, Hyderabad to Warangal and Hyderabad to Bangalore.
Book cabs in Hyderabad
Hyderabad car rentalHyderabad outstation cabsInnova Cab For Hyderabad
You can reach Aurangabad from Hyderabad by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Travel to any destination without any hassles. Book a cab in Aurangabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit any destination from Aurangabad. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Aurangabad across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car of your choice as we provide you very affordable cab services in Aurangabad. Book Cabs in Aurangabad at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Aurangabad is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Aurangabad.
Avail our services for car rentals in Aurangabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Aurangabad or taxi in Aurangabad without worrying about anything. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Aurangabad.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Aurangabad. Our few top routes from Aurangabad are Aurangabad to Shirdi, Aurangabad to Nashik, Aurangabad to Grishneshwar, Aurangabad to Manmad and Aurangabad to Nanded.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
Places to visit:
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara