Places near Kasauli
- Visit Kasauli During Summers (april-june) To Escape The Daunting Heat, Monsoons (to Witness The Invigorating Nature) Or Winters (to Enjoy Snowfall And Cold Weather). By Spending The Right Outstation Cab Fares, You May Also Explore The Nearby Destinations Like Chail, Shimla, Kufri, Chandigarh And More.
When In Kasauli, Don't Miss The Top Tourist Attractions Which Include:
- Baptist Church, A Wood And Brick Structure Flaunting Outstanding Architecture
- Christ Church, Which Showcases Stunning Stained Glasses From Italy And Spain
- Kasauli Club, Constructed In Characteristic Hill Architecture
- Monkey Point, The Spot Where Lord Hanuman Is Believed To Have Placed His Foot, Has A Hanuman Temple And Offer Breathtaking Views.
- Sunset Point, Krishna Bhavan Temple, Gurudwara Shri Guru Nanakji, Sri Baba Balak Nath Temple, Nahri Temple And Kasauli Brewery Are Other Attractions.
- Enjoy Long Nature Walks, Hikes And Treks. You May Also Enjoy The Thrilling Ropeway Ride At Timber Trail In Parwanoo Located Nearby.