Distance between Kochi(Cochin) and Mysore is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Attracting traders from China, Europe and the Middle-Eastern countries since 1341, Kochi presents a unique assimilation of cultures. It has retained influences from all its visitors and their presence can be felt in the architecture, food as well as the lifestyle of the locals.
Visit the beaches of Alleppey and watch local fisherman reel in a fresh catch with the effective ‘Chinese fishing nets’. If you are a seafood lover, you can even pick fish of your choice and have it cooked to your liking at a nearby restaurant. Book a taxi in Kochi through Savaari and explore the city at leisures.
Rent a car in Kochi and visit the many tourist destinations that dot the city. The Ernakulam Shiva Temple, Mattancherry Palace, the Indo- Portuguese Museum, the Poormathrayeesa Temple and the Paradesi Synagogue(the oldest synagogue in India) are some of the many places to visit in this rich city.
Travel to any destination by booking a cab in Kochi(Cochin) and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can travel comfortably and visit the most popular destinations from Kochi(Cochin). Savaari provides you excellent taxi service in Kochi(Cochin) across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends but hire a car of your choice from us and we provide you very affordable cab services in Kochi(Cochin). Book Cabs in Kochi at the best rates as our taxi fare in Kochi(Cochin) is really attractive. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Kochi(Cochin).
Avail our excellent services for car rentals in Kochi(Cochin) by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Kochi(Cochin) or taxi in Kochi(Cochin) by choosing a car of your interest. Please can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Kochi(Cochin).
You can book taxi for many great routes from Kochi. Our few top routes from Kochi are Kochi to Munnar, Kochi to Allepey, Kochi to Sabrimala, Kochi to Thekkady and Kochi to Thiruvalla.
Book cabs in Kochi(Cochin)
Kochi car rentalKochi outstation cabsInnova Cab For Kochi
You can reach Mysore from Kochi(Cochin) by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Mysore is the second largest city in the state of Karnataka, India. There are many tourist places around Mysore. The places to visit around Mysore are listed below. One can enjoy the zenith of Hoysalas architecture in the exquisite Chennakesava Temple in Somanathapur and the bewildering variety of wildlife in the Bandipur National Park. The ancient pilgrimage centers of Nanjangud, Talakad and Srirangapatna Temples are not only pilgrim centers but also tourist destinations.
Travel to great destinations by booking a cab in Mysore and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably travel to great destinations from Mysore. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Mysore and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or your best friends; do hire a car you like and we assure you the best cab services in Mysore. Book Cabs in Mysore at very affordable rates as our taxi fare in Mysore is very attractive. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Mysore.
Avail excellent services for car rentals in Mysore by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Mysore or taxi in Mysore by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries on taxi booking in Mysore. If you are looking for car rental in Mysore, let us know and we will be happy to provide you with the best deals.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Mysore. Our few top routes from Mysore are Mysore to Coorg, Mysore to Ooty, Mysore to Bandipur, Mysore to Chikmagalur and Mysore to Wayanad.
Book cabs in Mysore
Here are few sought after places in and around Mysore:
1) Bandipur National park which includes rocky hills and valleys drained by rivers Kabini, Nugu, Moyar and numerous small streams
2) The Biligiri Rangaswamy Sanctuary (B R Hills) at K Gudi (Kyathadevara Gudi) is just 90 km. from Mysore, on a hilly terrain at an altitude of 3300 ft., above sea level
3) Brindavan Gardens, then called the Krishnarajendra Terrace Garden, on the Krishnaraja Sagar Dam site is one of the most beautifully laid out terrace gardens in the world
4) Chamundi Hills, the home of Goddess Chamundeshwari is about 335 metres high and can be reached by a 13 km road from Mysore
5) Himavad Gopalaswamy Betta is a small hill in the core zone which can be accessed by a small road through the village of Hangala north of the national park
6) Nagarhole National Park also known as 'Rajiv Gandhi National Park,' is located 94 km from Mysore
7) Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary is a Bird Sanctuary in the Mandya District of the state of Karnataka in India
8) Shivasamudram Falls
9) Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary