Distance between Kolhapur and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Kolhapur, popularly known as Dakshin Kashi for its sacred history is a perfect blend of scenic beauty, history, traditions and spirituality. Founded by Chhatrapati Tarabai, Kolhapur is one of the oldest civilizations of India and is famous for jiggery and footwear, popularly known as Kolhapuri Chappals. With tourists visiting all year round, Kolharpur offers many unique dishes to satiate the palate like Kolhapuri Misal and Kolhapur Rassa.
Travel to any place of your interest by booking a cab in Kolhapur and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular locations from Kolhapur. Savaari provides you excellent taxi service in Kolhapur and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends, hire a car of your choice and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Kolhapur. Book cabs in Kolhapur at the best rates. The taxi fare in Kolhapur is the most affordable rates you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Kolhapur.
Avail the best services for car rentals in Kolhapur by booking at Savaari. Book Cabs in Kolhapur by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Kolhapur.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Kolhapur. Our few top routes from Kolhapur are Kolhapur to Pune, Kolhapur to Mumbai, Kolhapur to Goa, Kolhapur to Chiplun and Kolhapur to Ganpatipule.
Book cabs in Kolhapur
Kolhapur car rentalKolhapur outstation cabsInnova Cab For Kolhapur
You can reach Aurangabad from Kolhapur by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara