Distance between Kolhapur and Mysore is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Kolhapur, popularly known as Dakshin Kashi for its sacred history is a perfect blend of scenic beauty, history, traditions and spirituality. Founded by Chhatrapati Tarabai, Kolhapur is one of the oldest civilizations of India and is famous for jiggery and footwear, popularly known as Kolhapuri Chappals. With tourists visiting all year round, Kolharpur offers many unique dishes to satiate the palate like Kolhapuri Misal and Kolhapur Rassa.
Travel to any place of your interest by booking a cab in Kolhapur and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular locations from Kolhapur. Savaari provides you excellent taxi service in Kolhapur and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends, hire a car of your choice and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Kolhapur. Book cabs in Kolhapur at the best rates. The taxi fare in Kolhapur is the most affordable rates you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Kolhapur.
Avail the best services for car rentals in Kolhapur by booking at Savaari. Book Cabs in Kolhapur by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Kolhapur.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Kolhapur. Our few top routes from Kolhapur are Kolhapur to Pune, Kolhapur to Mumbai, Kolhapur to Goa, Kolhapur to Chiplun and Kolhapur to Ganpatipule.
Book cabs in Kolhapur
Kolhapur car rentalKolhapur outstation cabsInnova Cab For Kolhapur
You can reach Mysore from Kolhapur by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Mysore is the second largest city in the state of Karnataka, India. There are many tourist places around Mysore. The places to visit around Mysore are listed below. One can enjoy the zenith of Hoysalas architecture in the exquisite Chennakesava Temple in Somanathapur and the bewildering variety of wildlife in the Bandipur National Park. The ancient pilgrimage centers of Nanjangud, Talakad and Srirangapatna Temples are not only pilgrim centers but also tourist destinations.
Travel to great destinations by booking a cab in Mysore and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably travel to great destinations from Mysore. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Mysore and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or your best friends; do hire a car you like and we assure you the best cab services in Mysore. Book Cabs in Mysore at very affordable rates as our taxi fare in Mysore is very attractive. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Mysore.
Avail excellent services for car rentals in Mysore by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Mysore or taxi in Mysore by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries on taxi booking in Mysore. If you are looking for car rental in Mysore, let us know and we will be happy to provide you with the best deals.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Mysore. Our few top routes from Mysore are Mysore to Coorg, Mysore to Ooty, Mysore to Bandipur, Mysore to Chikmagalur and Mysore to Wayanad.
Book cabs in Mysore
Here are few sought after places in and around Mysore:
1) Bandipur National park which includes rocky hills and valleys drained by rivers Kabini, Nugu, Moyar and numerous small streams
2) The Biligiri Rangaswamy Sanctuary (B R Hills) at K Gudi (Kyathadevara Gudi) is just 90 km. from Mysore, on a hilly terrain at an altitude of 3300 ft., above sea level
3) Brindavan Gardens, then called the Krishnarajendra Terrace Garden, on the Krishnaraja Sagar Dam site is one of the most beautifully laid out terrace gardens in the world
4) Chamundi Hills, the home of Goddess Chamundeshwari is about 335 metres high and can be reached by a 13 km road from Mysore
5) Himavad Gopalaswamy Betta is a small hill in the core zone which can be accessed by a small road through the village of Hangala north of the national park
6) Nagarhole National Park also known as 'Rajiv Gandhi National Park,' is located 94 km from Mysore
7) Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary is a Bird Sanctuary in the Mandya District of the state of Karnataka in India
8) Shivasamudram Falls
9) Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary