Distance between Mysore and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Mysore is one of the popular cultural tourist destinations in India. It is also a prominent industrial hub that houses many industries like IT, automobile and textiles. Mysore has numerous heritage and archaeological sites that entice visitors from far and wide. The city is located close to important eco-tourist destinations and popular hill stations.
Mysore, also called as cultural capital of Karnataka is known for its spectacular palaces, beautiful gardens and colourful festivals. The festival of Dussehra is celebrated with great fervour and the city gets magnificently decorated. Book cabs in Mysore
Mysore car rentalMysore outstation cabsInnova Cab For Mysore
You can reach Aurangabad from Mysore by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara