Nasik to Aurangabad Taxi
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance. Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city.
If you are looking for taxi services from Nasik to Aurangabad, then book with us. With timely service, courteous drivers and reliable facilities, Savaari offers you the best car rental services in your city. Avail our services, and we assure you a safe, comfortable and enjoyable journey.
Taxi Booking in Nasik at Savaari is very simple and comfortable. You can book taxi services in Nasik at the best fares available. Savaari offers you the most reliable services.
Distance and Time from Nasik to Aurangabad
The distance between Nasik to Aurangabad is about 186 km. It takes about 3 hours and 40 minutes by car. With Savaari, you can comfortably cover the distance in the optimum time. Make best use of taxi services in Nasik offered by Savaari at the best available rates.
We run discount offers for Nasik to Aurangabad cabs with special incentives to help you save more. With our user friendly website, you can book online in simple steps and avail car rental service from Nasik to Aurangabad. Travel from Nasik to Aurangabad by car with Savaari. We assure you a great journey.
Nasik to Aurangabad Car Rental Options
At Savaari car rentals, you have the option to choose among multiple cars. You can choose among Indica, Indigo, Innova and many others, for a taxi between Nasik to Aurangabad. Let us make your trip memorable. For any further details or enquiry on Nasik to Aurangabad taxi fare, call us on 090 4545 0000.
Some of our differentiators:
1) Affordable: Savaari is the best car rental platform, if you are looking at Nasik to Aurangabad taxi fare.
2) Courteous Drivers: We promise to give you reliable Nasik cab services with our professional drivers.
3) Timely Availability: Get Nasik cabs at any locality without any delay.
4) Services across India: With operational cab services in Nasik, Savaari's service is available across all major Indian cities.
5) Wide Range of Cars: You can choose a taxi in Nasik from a wide range of cars like Indica, Sedan and Innova.
Book your Nasik to Aurangabad cab package now!
Nasik is situated on the banks of River Godavari and is the holy city for Hindus. The famous Shirdi temple is at Nasik and this place is also believed to be the exile shelter of Lord Rama, his consort Sita and brother Lakshman.
Derived from the Sanskrit word Nasika, it is here that Lakshman cut off Shoorpanaka's nose for trying to seduce Lord Rama. The famous Sita Gufa stands testimony to the epic Ramayana. It is home to the 12 holy Jyotirlingas and hosts the most sacred Kumbh Mela once every 12 years.
Take trips to any place of your interest by booking a cab in Nasik by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular destinations from Nasik. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Nasik and across the 62 cities in India where Savaari operates.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car without worrying about your budget and we would provide you best cab services in Nasik. Book these cabs in Nasik at the most affordable rates as our taxi fare in Nasik is the best you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Nasik.
Get the best services for car rentals in Nasik by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Nasik or taxi in Nasik by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Nasik. Book cabs in Nasik
Distance between Nasik and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Nasik car rentalNasik outstation cabsInnova Cab For Nasik
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance. Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city.
Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
Places to visit:
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara