Distance between Pondicherry and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Pondicherry is one of the most preferred tourist destinations located in the state of Tamil Nadu. The city is famous for its French architecture. Pondicherry is 170 km away from Chennai, 320 km away from Bangalore and 460 km away from Mysore.
This city has very good bus connectivity to many major cities because various volvos and state run transport buses run daily. The Pondicherry railway station is connected by train to several places, including Delhi and Mangalore.
There is an airport in Pondicherry which supports charter flights and a local flying training school. Most of the tourists come from Bangalore, Mangalore and Chennai by train and then they take taxi on hire to reach Pondicherry to explore the beauty of its beaches, churches and buildings etc.
Travel to any place of your interest by booking a cab in Pondicherry and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular locations from Pondicherry. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Pondicherry and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends, hire a car you like and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Pondicherry. Book Cabs in Pondicherry at the best rates. The taxi fare in Pondicherry is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Pondicherry.
Get the best services for car rentals in Pondicherry by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Pondicherry or taxi in Pondicherry by choosing a car of your interest. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Pondicherry. We help you to make your journey a memorable one.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Pondicherry. Our few top routes from Pondicherry are Pondicherry to Bangalore, Pondicherry to Tirupati, Pondicherry to Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry to Vellore and Pondicherry to Velankanni.
Book cabs in Pondicherry
Pondicherry car rentalPondicherry outstation cabsInnova Cab For Pondicherry
You can reach Aurangabad from Pondicherry by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne'. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara