Distance between Solapur and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Solapur is a glorious city in Maharashtra situated on the banks of river Sina. The city is a well-known centre for Jains. The city is called as the ?Manchester of Maharashtra? because of the vast number of textile industries. The name Solapur is given to the city by combining two words ?Sola? and ?Pur? where ?Sola? means sixteen and ?Pur? means the village. Here you can experience a sturdy influence of several cultures amalgamate in the lifestyle of the people. Book cabs in Solapur
Solapur car rentalSolapur outstation cabsInnova Cab For Solapur
You can reach Aurangabad from Solapur by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Travel to any destination without any hassles. Book a cab in Aurangabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit any destination from Aurangabad. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Aurangabad across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car of your choice as we provide you very affordable cab services in Aurangabad. Book Cabs in Aurangabad at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Aurangabad is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Aurangabad.
Avail our services for car rentals in Aurangabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Aurangabad or taxi in Aurangabad without worrying about anything. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Aurangabad.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Aurangabad. Our few top routes from Aurangabad are Aurangabad to Shirdi, Aurangabad to Nashik, Aurangabad to Grishneshwar, Aurangabad to Manmad and Aurangabad to Nanded.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
Places to visit:
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara