Distance between Vadodara and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Vadodara is a city in Gujarat and is the third largest city of the state. it is situated on the banks of Vishwamitri river. It is the hub of industries, culture and educational institutes. The city has historical significance as it allowed communication and movement of people from different cultures and traditions. It has a tropical savannah type of climate. The weather is mostly dry. Vadodara Airport is in the north-east direction of the city. Vadodara railway is the busiest junction in the state.
Travelling to your favourite destinations has never been a hassle. Book a cab in Vadodara by availing car rental services at Savaari and travel with ease. With Savaari, you can travel comfortably and visit the most popular locations from Vadodara. Savaari provides you with the best taxi service in Vadodara and across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends, do rent the car you like and we would provide you very excellent cab services in Vadodara. Book cabs in Vadodara at the best rates. The taxi fare in Vadodara is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Vadodara.
Get the best services for car rentals in Vadodara by booking at Savaari. Book Cabs in Vadodara by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Vadodara. So, if you are looking for car rentals in Gujarat, let us know and we would provide you with the best deals.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Vadodara. Our few top routes from Vadodara are Vadodara to Ahmedabad, Vadodara to Daman, Vadodara to Saputara, Vadodara to Surat and Vadodara to Gandhinagar.
Book cabs in Vadodara
Vadodara car rentalVadodara outstation cabsInnova Cab For Vadodara
You can reach Aurangabad from Vadodara by road in about using a cab upon driving using a cab.
Aurangabad named after Aurangzeb, the Mughal Emperor, is a city in Maharashtra. Aurangabad means Built by the Throne. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.
Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Travel to any destination without any hassles. Book a cab in Aurangabad by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit any destination from Aurangabad. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Aurangabad across various cities in India.
While travelling with family or friends, do hire a car of your choice as we provide you very affordable cab services in Aurangabad. Book Cabs in Aurangabad at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Aurangabad is the most affordable rate you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Aurangabad.
Avail our services for car rentals in Aurangabad by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Aurangabad or taxi in Aurangabad without worrying about anything. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Aurangabad.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Aurangabad. Our few top routes from Aurangabad are Aurangabad to Shirdi, Aurangabad to Nashik, Aurangabad to Grishneshwar, Aurangabad to Manmad and Aurangabad to Nanded.
Book cabs in Aurangabad
Places to visit:
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara