Aurangabad Outstation Cabs | Aurangabad Outstation Taxi
A trip from Aurangabad calls for booking outstation cabs in Aurangabad on Savaari. For any outstation trip from Aurangabad, make sure that you choose Savaari for your outstation taxi in Aurangabad. Hire Aurangabad outstation cabs from us without worrying about your budget. We provide the best Aurangabad outstation taxi with affordable rates. You can book Aurangabad outstation taxi at very minimal steps and we serve your purpose in optimal time.
Book outstation cabs in Aurangabad in the easiest way than ever before. You can book the outstation taxi or cabs for all the interesting places from Aurangabad. Hire Aurangabad outstation taxi and we are here to serve you with quality service. Your time and efforts for booking outstation cabs in Aurangabad have been minimized by our user friendly website.
Distance and Time from Aurangabad to major cities
The below table highlights the major cities near Aurangabad and approximate time to reach.
Aurangabad cab rental options
You can avail the best services for outstation car rental in Aurangabad at Savaari. You can avail the services of Aurangabad outstation taxi services at Savaari and travel to your favourite places from Aurangabad without any hassle. Choose a car you like from the wide range of cars available with us and book your Aurangabad outstation cab service today at Savaari.
Savaari provides best intercity cabs in Aurangabad. The customers get affordable rates with no hidden charges. You can contact us for any further queries or information on book intercity taxi in Aurangabad.
To avail the services for outstation taxi in Aurangabad, one just needs to visit the booking tab and make a selection between the choices of cars offered as taxis. Make your decision depending on the size of the group travelling together and a price that’s affordable for you book your outstation cab service in Aurangabad.
Depending on your requirements, you can book any car models of your choice. Savaari always provides quality outstation taxi service in Aurangabad to the customers.
Aurangabad Taxi Fare
At Savaari, one can hire outstation cabs in Aurangabad at competitive prices, thereby making every journey a pleasurable memory for life. Supported by a transparent billing system, Savaari offers a number of fool-proof travel options, much to the appeal of tourists.
Devoid of hidden costs, this feature speaks volumes of the reliability and affordability of the taxi Aurangabad bookings facilitated by us. For further information on cab bookings, you can call us on 090 4545 0000 to interact with our representatives who will provide the much-needed assistance about your taxi services.
Differentiators of our Aurangabad Cabs:
- Affordability: Savaari is the best car rental platform and we offer competitive rates for Aurangabad taxi fare.
- Professional Drivers: We promise to give you the best Aurangabad outstation cab services with our courteous drivers.
- Timely Availability: Get Aurangabad outstation cabs to any place without any delay.
- Services across India: With operational cab services in Aurangabad, Savaari cabs are available across all major Indian cities.
- Wide Range of Cars: You can choose a taxi in Aurangabad from a wide range of cars like Indica, Innova and Sedan.
Places to visit in Aurangabad:
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara