Distance between Bhubaneswar and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Bhubaneswar is the capital of Odisha, also known as the Temple City of India. Known as the Soul of India, this is an important pilgrimage center of Hindus where one can find Odiya style architecture of ancient decades. Bhubaneswar charms every type of visitor with its historic surroundings existing in harmony with modern extensive infrastructure.
Travel to any of your favourite destinations by booking a cab in Bhubaneswar and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can travel comfortably to any popular destination from Bhubaneswar. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Bhubaneswar and across 62 various cities in India where Savaari operates.
Whether travel with family or friends, hire the car of your choice as we provide you very affordable cab services in Bhubaneswar. You can Cabs in Bhubaneswar at the best rates. The taxi fare in Bhubaneswar is very attractive. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Bhubaneswar.
Avail the best services for car rentals in Bhubaneswar by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Bhubaneswar or taxi in Bhubaneswar by choosing a car of your interest. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Bhubaneswar. We help you to make your journey a memorable one.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Bhubaneswar. Our few top routes from Bhubaneswar are Bhubaneswar to Puri, Bhubaneswar to Konark, Bhubaneswar to Cuttack, Bhubaneswar to Berhampur and Bhubaneswar to Gopalpur.
Book cabs in Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar car rentalBhubaneswar outstation cabsInnova Cab For Bhubaneswar
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara