No matter your travel goal, Goa is unarguably the most sought-after beach destination for most travellers. The palm-lined shores with golden sandy beaches, the azure sea meeting the sky, and the colourful, vibrant culture of the Konkan state make for an incredible travel experience on every visit.
The history of Goa is long and diverse, dating back to prehistoric times. The Maurya and Satavahana empires ruled the state, followed by the Kadamba, Vijayanagara, Bahmani and Bijapur Sultanate rulers in the medieval period. The state has at least 7000 bars and pubs, which is more than most metro cities in India.
- Take a tour of the ancient palaces and mansions. - Take a dining cruise on the Mandovi River. - Experience the night beach life. - Enjoy all kinds of water sports in Goa. - Go shack hopping and exploring the bustling pubs. - Explore the food trail
- Anjuna Flea Market - Panjim Church - Fort Aguada - Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary - Chapora Fort - Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Dudhsagar Falls - Butterfly beach - Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary - Bogmalo - Hollant beach
- Curlies - Thalassa - Lilliput - Brittos - Leopard Valley - Hill top - Deltin
- George Restaurant & Bar - The Black Sheep Bistro - Venite Bar & Restaurant - Chef Fernando’s Nostalgia - Martin’s Corner - A Reverie - Fisherman’s Wharf - Mickey's Place
Follow this detailed travel guide to for a wholesome trip in Goa.
Party hard & travel safely with our local experts, our chauffeurs only in a Savaari.