Far from the sandy beaches and palm-lined shores that are classic of Kerala, Munnar exposes you to the mountainous side of the state. Whether it is the chilly winters, misty monsoons, or the fully-bloomed spring, Munnar calls for a vacation any time of the year.
- Visit the tea estates, coffee, and spice plantations of Munnar - Explore the farms of Kanthalloor - Take a Safari tour of Eravikulam National Park - Enjoy the Beauty of Lakkam Waterfalls
Thing to do in Munnar:
- Kolukkumalai Tea Estate - Tea Museum - Pothamedu Viewpoint - Mattupetty Dam - Eravikulam National Park - Rhodo Valley Attukkad Waterfall
- Head to Marayoor to see centuries-old Celtic dolmens or burial grounds. - Stay in a tree house, inside a forest, or overlooking a cliff. - Watch a Kathakali performance at the Thirumeny Cultural Centre
- Take a Jeep safari through Kolukkumalai tea gardens. - Trek to the Anamudi Peak. - Take a night drive to Anakulam and watch wild elephants come to their watering hole. - Go mountain biking in the Western Ghats. - Camp under the stars at Rhodo Valley camping grounds.
- Stay at one of the colonial bungalows for a lavish vacation experience. - Plan a romantic picnic by Thoovanam Falls. - Enjoy a cable car ride with your loved one in Blossom Park. - Go on a Shikara ride at Kundala lake.