Distance between Calicut and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Calicut, also known as Kozhikode is a town on the Malabar coast in Kerala, India. It was known as the City of Spices in the Mideaval period for being the trading point of eastern spices and later known as the City of Sculptures. It is considered to be one of the finest cities to reside in India.
Calicut is known for its music, sports and food. The city has a taste of Ghazals and Hindustani music. It is second to Kolkata in terms of football as sports. There are a variety of food served ranging from North Indian, South Indian, Jain, Gujarati to lots of Chinese, Arabian and European cuisines.
Travel to any place of your interest by booking a cab in Calicut by availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can comfortably visit the most popular locations from Calicut. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Calicut across various cities in India.
Travel with family or with friends, hire the car of your choice and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Calicut. Book Cabs in Calicut at the best affordable rates. The taxi fare in Calicut is the most affordable rates you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Calicut.
Get the best services for car rentals in Calicut by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Calicut or taxi in Calicut by choosing a car of your interest. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details with respect to taxi booking in Calicut.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Calicut. Our few top routes from Calicut are Calicut to Wayanad, Calicut to Thalassery, Calicut to Nilambur, Calicut to Ooty and Calicut to Guruvayur.
Book cabs in Calicut
Calicut car rentalCalicut outstation cabsInnova Cab For Calicut
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara