Sasthamcotta is a village located at a distance of 75 km from Trivandrum in the Indian state of Kerala. Sasathamcotta Lake also known as wetland is the largest fresh water lake located in this village. This lake is named because a famous ancient temple Sastha temple is located on its bank. This place is gifted with natural beauty and is surrounded by the valleys and hills. The monkeys of the Sasthamcotta temple are believed to be the faithful assistants of the ruling deity. A lot of domestic as well as foreign tourists get attracted by the pristine charm of Sasthamcotta.
Approximate road distance from Chennai to Sasthamcotta is 708 km that can be covered in 12 hours by a cab. If you are planning a trip from Chennai to Sasthamcotta, then you may consider hiring a rental car rather than using your own car for this trip because most of the car rental companies offer well maintained cars at very reasonable rates. Moreover, these car rental companies offer different packages enabling the customers to choose their preferred cars with complimentary services.
Distance between Chennai and Sasthamcotta is and the average travel time is using a cab.
An important port city, Chennai is located on the eastern coast of India is also the capital of Tamil Nadu. An interesting culmination of tradition and modernity, Chennai has historical sites and religious destinations, in addition to several modern businesses.
Travel to any destination by booking a cab in Chennai and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can visit any destination from Chennai. Savaari provides you the best taxi service in Chennai and other cities in India.
Hire a car of your choice and we assure to provide you very affordable cab services in Chennai. Book Cabs in Chennai at the best rates. Our taxi fare in Chennai is the most affordable you can find. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Chennai.
Avail the best services for car rentals in Chennai by booking at Savaari. Book cabs in Chennai or taxi in Chennai by choosing a car of your interest. Please call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Chennai.
Whether it is young executives travelling locally or interstate on pleasure or business, families going on outings or tourists taking in the sights of the city, Savaari’s taxi services in Chennai cater to them all.
Book a comfortable taxi in Chennai and visit the famed Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Saint Mary’s, a 17th century Anglican Church, or Fort St. George in Chennai.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Chennai. Our Top routes from Chennai are Chennai to Tirupati, Chennai to Pondicherry, Chennai to Bangalore, Chennai to Vellore, Chennai to Kanchipuram and Chennai to Mahabalipuram. Book cabs in Chennai
Chennai car rentalChennai outstation cabsInnova Cab For Chennai
The view of this town lakes is magnificent and offers a distinct way of perception of life to its visitors.
1. Vilanthara Lake Bund: It is located about 2 Kms from the town gives the best view of Sasthamkotta Lake.
2. Ragagiri Sightseeing: Located on the Chavara Road taking a left turn after the Filter House. The main attraction at Rajagiri is Ayurvedic Plantation by the Kerala Govt.
3. Punnakkad Lake View: It is located at Sasthamcotta -Bharanaikavu Road on taking a right turn after Vijay Castle Hotel. It is situated around 1 Km from the town.
4. Kunnumpuram Lakeview / Near DB College: The main attraction here is a German House. This area looks like an island. D.B. College Stadium is also in the way.
5. Boating (Vallom) at Sasthamcotta Lake: Affordable boats starting from Rs.100 are available for the tourists for a beautiful sightseeing while boating.
6. Mount Horeb Ashram: Located on the banks of Sasthamcotta fresh water lake, it is a monastic community of the Malankara Orthodox Church.
Tourists can hire Savaari cab rental services and visit all these places very comfortably at affordable rates.