Distance between Gurgaon and Aurangabad is and the average travel time is using a cab.
Gurgaon also known as the Millenium City is the city in Haryana, India. It is one of the biggest financial and industrial hubs in the country which houses more than 250 Fortune 500 companies. The city has emerged as the third highest in terms of per capita income in India.
The place has one of the finest infrastructure in the country with tall architectural buildings, parks, shopping malls and places of entertainment. Some places that should be visited are Sheesh Mahal, Farruk Nagar Fort, Kingdom of Dreams, Sohna, Leisure Valley Park, Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, Damdama Lake and Cyber Hub.
Travel to your favourite places by booking a cab in Gurgaon and availing car rental services at Savaari. With Savaari, you can make comfortable journeys to the most popular locations from Gurgaon. Savaari provides you excellent taxi service in Gurgaon and across various cities in India.
Rent a car you like from us without worrying about your budget. We provide excellent and affordable cab services in Gurgaon. You can book Cabs in Gurgaon at the best rates as our taxi fare in Gurgaon is very affordable. You can also book cabs or taxi for local travel in Gurgaon.
Check out our services for car rentals in Gurgaon by booking a cab at Savaari. Book cabs in Gurgaon or taxi in Gurgaon by choosing a car of your interest. Do call us on 090 4545 0000 for any queries or details on taxi booking in Gurgaon.
You can book taxi for many great routes from Gurgaon. Our few top routes from Gurgaon are Gurgaon to Manali,Gurgaon to Mussoorie, Gurgaon to Agra, Gurgaon to and Gurgaon to Jaipur.
Book cabs in Gurgaon
Gurgaon car rentalGurgaon outstation cabsInnova Cab For Gurgaon
1) Ajanta Caves - Ajanta Caves is one of the most magnificent Buddhist caves in the whole of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 100 km from Aurangabad and 40 km from Jalgaon. Counted amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Maharashtra.
2) Ellora Caves - Ellora Caves is situated in Maharashtra, at a distance of approximately 30 km from the city of Aurangabad. Founded in the period between 5th century and 10th century AD, it was declared as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO a number of years back.
3) Ghrishneshwar temple - is half a kilometer from the Ellora Caves and 30 km from Aurangabad. It is an 18th century temple that presents outstanding architecture and carving. This place forms one of the five Jyotirlinga sites in Maharashtra where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The Holkar temple nearby is a must-see.
4) Daulatabad- earlier known as Devgiri is situated at a distance of 13 km from Aurangabad. Also termed as the city of fortune, it houses a stupendous 12th century fortress well placed atop a charming hill. This invincible fortress boasts of a 5 kilometer sturdy wall and an intricate series of ramparts. Don't miss the climb to the very top through the bat cave.
5) Aurangabad Caves - a fine piece of architecture is presented in the most unembellished manner. The caves lie just outside the city and are believed to have been excavated between the 2nd and the 6th century. They house the most stunningly intricate carvings. There are nine caves in all, most of them being the viharas.
6) Gautala Wildlife Sanctuary
7) Bibi ka Maqbara