Book Outstation Taxi in Lucknow
Savaari Car Rentals, being one of the pioneers in India for car rentals proudly stands as the largest operator of outstation taxi in Lucknow and is the preferred travel partner among travelers for outstation cabs in Lucknow and other cities as well. Forget about the unpleasant negotiations with the local taxi vendors, with Savaari outstation cab service in Lucknow is always under your budget. Savaari has always been the go to outstation cabs in Lucknow by travelers.
If you have made a plan to go on an outstation trip from Lucknow, Savaari is here to provide the best outstation cabs in Lucknow. Savaari never compromises on timely or quality services for your outstation taxi in Lucknow.
Book outstation cabs in Lucknow in the easiest way than ever before. With the services that Savaari provides you for outstation cabs in Lucknow, you can travel to your favourite destinations along with your family or friends. Avail Lucknow outstation taxi services to enjoy your trip making it memorable. Your time and efforts for booking outstation cabs in Lucknow have been minimized by our user friendly website.
Outstation Car Rental Options in Lucknow
Savaari Car Rental is India’s largest, most trusted and preferred outstation Taxi Company with its functions in 98 cities and an elaborate range of vehicles that are offered in its fleet. Through Savaari, it is now possible to pick up the model of your choice from hatchback to sedan to a range of MUVs and book the same for your outstation cab service in Lucknow.
At Savaari, we will make sure that you get cost effective and economical outstation cabs from Lucknow, the booking of which can be accomplished in just few easy clicks with our online portal. Clean cars, well behaved drivers and the best in class outstation taxi service in Lucknow is what savaari stands by.
Lucknow Taxi Fares
Affordable rates are guaranteed for you outstation taxi service in Lucknow. With transparent billing system, there would be no hidden charges for your taxi fare in Lucknow. Book outstation cabs in Lucknow at Savaari to avail affordable taxi fares. For further information on cab bookings, you can call us on 090 4545 0000 to interact with our representatives who will provide the much-needed assistance about your Lucknow taxi.
Places to Visit in Lucknow:
1) Nawabganj Bird Sanctuary - 43 km from Lucknow, on the Lucknow-Kanpur Highway, the Nawabganj Bird Sanctuary is a seasonal home of rare Siberian migratory birds. Some of the birds that make their way across the continent to get here are pigeons, the common teal, pochard, shoveler, purple moor hen and parakeet.
2) National Botanical Research Institute - This is located at Sikandarbagh where pitched battles took place during the mutiny of 1857.
3) Ramakrishna Math - Though this is not a place of worship it is supposed to be one of the ideal place for seeking peace and serenity. This was built nearly seventy years ago mainly for spiritual activities. The math is adorned with beautiful marble monuments and gardens.
4) Rumi Darwaza - Located in the northwest of Bara Imambara this important landmark was built in 1783. The gate is 60 feet tall and was constructed with immense care. This important landmark is visited by a lot of travelers.
5) Clock Tower - The Clock Tower is located in between Bara Imambara and Chhota Imambara. Nawab Nasir-ud-Din Haider constructed this tower in 1880, which is 221ft huge in size. This is the tallest tower in Lucknow.
6) Bara Imambara - was buillt by Nawab Asafuddaula in 1784 A.D. when Avadh was gripped by severe famine. It shows a blend Mughal and Rajput schools of building and a shade of the Gothic. The excellence of this structure lies in its extensive interior.
7) Dudhwa National Park - The thick sal forests and grassy lowlands, typical Terai landscape of Dudhwa National Park is home to unusual animal species. The Sarda river meanders along the border of this park and the Neora and Sohel river run through creating slushy marshland frequented by the swamp deer.