Outstation Cabs in Madurai
The second largest city of the South Indian state Tamil Nadu, Madurai is an attractive destination. This art filled temple city is located on banks of River Vaigai and is one of the oldest cities to be occupied. There are stunning hills on both the north and south sides, on the north lies the Sirumalai hills and on the south lies the Nagamalai hills. For locals who are well aware of the interesting places in the city, there are many nearby attractions to visit during weekends for a new and fresh experience.
For all types of travel outside Madurai city, it is best to hire Madurai outstation cabs for a comfy and safe journey. It’s guaranteed that you will experience a relaxing journey as you can enjoy the ride while a trained driver manages all the traffic hassles. You get to spend great quality time with your friends and family and relish the countryside views while travelling in outstation cabs from Madurai.
We are the most experienced, India’s No. 1 and largest operator of outstation taxis and we are highly trusted by customers for outstation cabs in Madurai. To book an outstation cab service in Madurai, there is no need for you to negotiate with the local taxi vendors for the actual and low fares.
At Savaari.com, we will we take care of that and you get cost effective and best economical outstation taxi from Madurai in few easy clicks.You can be full confident of getting clean cars, well behaved drivers and best in class Madurai outstation cab services.
Distance and Time from Madurai to major cities
Madurai is in the vicinity of many important tourist cities like Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Kanyakumari etc. Hiring intercity cabs in Madurai is the most suitable mode of travel as you can reach your destination in optimal time. The below table highlights the major cities near Madurai and approximate time to reach.
Outstation Car Rental Options in Madurai
Savaari car rental is India’s biggest service provider and most trustworthy outstation Taxi Company that operates in 62 cities managing its functions successfully. Through Savaari.com, it is now possible to select the model of your choice from hatchback to sedan to a range of MUVs as there are many options that are maintained in the fleet.
Make a choice that fits your budget and can accommodate the number of people who are travelling. It is our commitment that best in class services and well maintained cars will be provided after booking intercity taxi in Madurai through Savaari.com. Savaari’s outstation car rental in Madurai will also be among the most economical. The company takes pride in its superior service delivery for Madurai outstation taxi.
To get more information on outstation taxi service in Madurai, you can call us on 090 4545 0000. Our customer care executive will provide the necessary details regarding different packages and offers to hire Madurai outstation cabs. The table below highlights the various options for Madurai outstation cab service that you can choose based on your budget and need.
Madurai Taxi Fare
Our prime objective of providing our customers with best services and that too at affordable rates of Madurai taxi fare enables us to run effectively. The practice that makes us most favourite among customers is maintaining the complete clarity in billing as we provide the fare breakup in advance. Get best Madurai taxi fare through Savaari.com.
Savaari's Promise of Quality
- Affordability: Savaari is the most favoured car rental platform as we offer budget friendly rates for outstation taxi in Madurai.
- Professional Drivers: It is our forte to provide you trained and well behaved drives for outstation cabs in Madurai.
- Timely Availability: Madurai outstation cabs run as per committed time, without any delay.
- Services across India: In addition to outstation taxi in Madurai, Savaari cabs are available across 62 major cities in India.
- Wide Range of Cars: You can choose a taxi in Madurai from varied model options including Indica, Innova and Honda City.
1) Thirupparankundram Temple
2) Meenakshi Temple - Meenakshi Sundareswar temple popularly known as Madurai Meenakshi temple is located at the heart of Madurai City.
3) Thirumalai Naick palace - Thirumalai Naick palace was built in 1636 by Thirumalai Naick, the greatest of Naick rulers of Madurai.
4) Mariamman Teppakulam - Mariamman Teppakulam is a huge temple tank about 5 kms east of the Meenakshi temple. Mariamman Teppakulam is famous for the celebrations of the Float festival.
5) Narasingam - A very less known place even in Madurai. There is a Temple carved out of Stone dedicated to Lord Narasimha near Othakkadai. Town bus- from [Route N0.75/66] Madurai periyar bus stand