Outstation Cabs in Varanasi
Varanasi situated in near the banks of Ganges is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Savaari Car Rental, one of the leading car rental providers in Varanasi, offers you excellent chauffeur driven cab booking or taxi booking with budgeted price, great service and new vehicles for business, corporate and leisure.
We have one of the most modern, clean and a well-maintained fleet in the area and our mission is to provide safe, affordable service to you. Our Varanasi outstation Taxi fleet contains a range of cabs booking for hire, from luxury vehicles to budget cars with a/c, non a/c with luxurious facility.
You can travel to your favorite places by booking outstation cabs in Varanasi at Savaari. Savaari guarantees to offer reasonable and affordable rates for your Varanasi outstation taxi. We provide the best outstation taxi in Varanasi for the trip to your favourite destination.
Booking outstation taxi or cabs has now been simplified with Savaari’s booking interface. Hire Varanasi outstation cabsi at Savaari and we will provide quality and timely services. Savaari offers you full day taxi services in Varanasi.
Outstation Car Rental Options in Vadodara
Savaari happens to be the best car rental industry in India. The booking is transparent with no hidden charges. Booking an outstation taxi from Varanasi at Savaari is a suitable option to explore the sightseeing places in and around the city at any time with our online booking system. Choose Savaari for the best Varanasi outstation taxi service by selecting the car of your interest.
We provide you range of car options like Indica, Innova, Indigo and also luxury cars for your outstation trip from Varanaasi. Any car you opt for your outstation cabs from Varanasi, Savaari offers good facilities and services in all the aspect.
Travel in comfort and enjoy the trip to your favourite destination with your family or friends. You can call us on 090 4545 0000 to get more information or details on Varanasi outstation taxi.
Varanasi Taxi Fare
Our user-friendly website allows you book cabs at economical cab renting fares. With our transparent billing system, you can get the fare details of renting a cab to plan and budget your travel expenses.
The cab fares vary on the car you choose from car models like Toyota Innova, Tata Indica and luxury cars like Mercedes E-Class. Based on your budget, you can choose a cab from variants like Hatchback, Sedan and SUVs.
1) Vishwanath Temple - also known as the Golden Temple, security is tight making entrance difficult and sometimes completely off limits to foreigners.
2) Kaal Bhairav Temple - is the temple for Kaal Bhairav - a dreadful form of Lord Shiva symbolizing death.
3) Nepali Hindu Temple - A small golden temple, built in Nepali architecture, near Lalita Ghat.
4) Alamagir Mosque - overlooking Panchganga Ghat, it's a great place for a bird's eye view of the area.
5) Banaras Hindu University - a very green and peaceful campus. Few actually know that this University was built during Indian freedom struggle and is known as Oxford of the East.
6) Sarnath - It is believed that in Sarnath Buddha gave his first sermon to his disciples after getting enlightenment.
7) Ram Nagar Fort - the fort of the King of Kashi which is situated at the other side of the river.
8) Gauri Matha Temple - The devi at this temple is supposed to be the sister of the lord Kashi Vishwanath.