Delhi, the capital city of India, is a vibrant city that reflects a perfect blend of modernity and traditional culture. The city is famous for its historical monuments, bustling markets, lip-smacking food, and vibrant nightlife. When you book a Mussoorie car rental with Savaari, the most noteworthy part of it is that you can turn a simple drive into an experiential road trip.
Best time to visit Delhi by road:
The ideal time to visit Delhi by road is from October to March when the weather is pleasant, and the temperature ranges from 5°C to 25°C, making it perfect for sightseeing and exploring the city.
Let us help you discover some of the best routes so your trip from Mussoorie to Delhi by road is nothing short of amazing!
Popular route to take from Mussoorie to reach Delhi:
The most popular route to take from Mussoorie to reach Delhi is via NH 7 and NH 44. The distance between Mussoorie and Delhi is approximately 290 km, and it usually takes around 7-8 hours to reach Delhi by road, depending on traffic conditions and the route taken.
Places to visit along the route:
- Haridwar: Located on the banks of the Ganges, Haridwar is a holy city known for its religious significance. The city is home to several temples and ashrams and is famous for its Ganga Aarti.
- Rishikesh: Situated on the banks of the Ganges, Rishikesh is a popular destination for adventure sports such as river rafting, bungee jumping, and camping. The city is also known for its spiritual significance and is home to several ashrams and temples.
- Qutub Minar: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Qutub Minar is a 73-meter tall tower made of red sandstone and marble. The tower is known for its intricate carvings and is a must-visit for history buffs.
Places to eat along the route:
- Chotiwala, Haridwar: Known for its lip-smacking North Indian food, Chotiwala is a popular restaurant located in Haridwar.
- The Sitting Elephant, Rishikesh: The Sitting Elephant is a rooftop restaurant in Rishikesh that offers stunning views of the Ganges. This restaurant serves a variety of dishes, including Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisine, making it a perfect stopover for food and sightseeing.
- Parathe Wali Gali, Old Delhi: Located in the heart of Old Delhi, Parathe Wali Gali is a popular street food destination known for its delicious parathas.
- Karim’s, Old Delhi: Karim’s is a legendary restaurant in Old Delhi known for its Mughlai cuisine. The restaurant has been serving delicious food since 1913.
- Kuremal Mohan Lal Kulfi Wale, Delhi: Kuremal Mohan Lal Kulfi Wale is a famous dessert shop in Delhi known for its mouth-watering kulfis. The shop offers a wide variety of flavors, including paan, mango, and rose.
Download our Savaari car Booking app for a smooth and pleasant journey.