Mathura is a city in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is believed to be the birthplace of Lord Krishna. Mathura is also known for its rich cultural heritage, ancient temples, and mouth-watering street food. Make your Kolkata to Puri trip memorable by booking Gurgaon taxi service with Savaari and explore the city at your own pace!
Best Time to Visit Mathura by Road:
The best time to visit Mathura by road is from October to March. The weather during these months is pleasant, making it perfect for road trips.
Let us help you discover some of the best routes so your trip from Gurgaon to by road is nothing short of amazing!
Popular Route to take from Gurgaon to Reach Mathura :
Here are some popular routes to take from Gurgaon to reach Mathura by road:
- Route 1- Gurgaon to Mathura Via NH19: This is the most popular route to reach Mathura from Gurgaon by road. The distance between Gurgaon and Mathura is approximately 150 km.
- Route 2- Gurgaon to Mathura Via Yamuna Expressway: This is another popular route to reach Mathura from Gurgaon by road. The distance between Gurgaon and Mathura is approximately 190 km.
- Route 3- Gurgaon to Mathura Via NH44 and SH 33: This route takes you through Palwal, Hodal, and Kosi Kalan before reaching Mathura. The distance between Gurgaon and Mathura is approximately 170 km.
- Route 4- Gurgaon to Mathura Via NH48 and NH19: This route takes you through Manesar, Dharuhera, and Rewari before reaching Mathura. The distance between Gurgaon and Mathura is approximately 200 km.
Places to Visit Along the Route:
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary – Located on the Gurgaon-Farrukhnagar Road, this bird sanctuary is a paradise for bird watchers.
- Sohna Hill Fort – Located in the Aravalli Range, this fort offers a panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- Govardhan Hill – Located near Mathura, this hill is considered sacred by Hindus and is believed to be the site where Lord Krishna lifted the Govardhan Hill.
Places to Eat Along the Route:
- Murthal – Located on the outskirts of Delhi, Murthal is famous for its dhabas that serve delicious parathas and lassi.
- Pahalwan Dhaba – Located on the NH19, this dhaba is famous for its chicken curry and tandoori roti.
- Bikanervala – Located in the heart of Mathura, Bikanervala is a popular spot for sweets, snacks, and chaat.
- Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort & Spa – Located near Govardhan Hill, this resort is famous for its authentic Rajasthani and North Indian cuisine.
In conclusion, a road trip from Gurgaon to Mathura can be an exciting and enriching experience. With its ancient temples, beautiful scenery, and delicious food, Mathura is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to India.
Download our Savaari car Booking app for a smooth and pleasant journey