Introduction to Candolim: Candolim is a beautiful coastal town in the Indian state of Goa, known for its pristine beaches, water sports, and nightlife. It is a popular destination among tourists who want to relax and enjoy the sun, sand, and sea. Candolim is also famous for its Portuguese architecture and historic churches. When you book a Arambol car rental with Savaari, the most noteworthy part of it is that you can turn a simple drive into an experiential road trip.
Best Time to Visit Candolim by Road:
The best time to visit Candolim is between November and February, during the winter season when the weather is pleasant and dry. The monsoon season should be avoided as the region experiences heavy rainfall and the sea is rough.
Popular Routes to take from Arambol to reach Candolim:
Let us help you discover some of the best routes so your trip from Arambol to Candolim by road is nothing short of amazing!
Here are two popular routes to take from Arambol to reach Candolim:
- Route 1- Arambol – Mapusa – Candolim: This is the most direct route from Arambol to Candolim and takes approximately 25 kilometers to complete. The road passes through Mapusa, a bustling town known for its market and shopping areas. From Mapusa, the road goes through several small towns and villages before reaching Candolim.
- Route 2- Arambol – Mandrem – Calangute – Candolim: This route is slightly longer than the Mapusa route and takes approximately 30 kilometers to complete. From Mandrem, the road goes through Calangute, a popular beach town known for its nightlife and water sports. The road then leads to Candolim. This route is more scenic than the Mapusa route, and travelers can enjoy the beautiful views of the coastline and the surrounding landscape.
Places to Visit Along the Route:
- Fort Aguada: This historic fort is located on the way to Candolim and is known for its architecture and scenic views of the sea.
- Calangute Beach: This popular beach is located on the way to Candolim and is known for its water sports, shacks, and nightlife.
- Baga Beach: This beautiful beach is located near Calangute and is known for its scenic views and water sports.
Places to Eat Along the Route:
- Gunpowder: This restaurant in Assagao offers a variety of cuisine, including Indian, Chinese, and Goan. It is famous for its seafood and vegetarian dishes.
- Calamari Bathe and Binge: This restaurant in Candolim offers a variety of seafood and Goan cuisine. It is famous for its prawn curry and fish thali.
- The Fisherman’s Wharf: This restaurant in Sinquerim offers a variety of seafood and international cuisine. It is famous for its ambience and live music.
The journey from Arambol to Candolim by road is an exciting and scenic experience that offers amazing views of the coastline and the surrounding landscape. With several popular routes to take and plenty of places to visit and eat along the way, it is a must-do for anyone looking to explore the beauty of Goa.
Download our Savaari car Booking app for a smooth and pleasant journey