Delhi, the capital city of India, is a vibrant metropolis with a rich cultural and historical heritage. It is a city that encompasses diverse cultures, traditions, and religions, making it a unique and fascinating destination to explore.The city has several famous landmarks such as the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and India Gate, which make it a popular tourist destination. The city is also renowned for its vibrant nightlife and mouth-watering street food. When you book a Haldwani car rental with Savaari, the most noteworthy part of it is that you can turn a simple drive into an experiential road trip.
Best time to visit Delhi by road
If you’re planning a road trip to Delhi, it’s best to visit between October and March when the weather is pleasant and the temperature ranges from 5°C to 25°C, making it an ideal time to explore the city. The city experiences extreme temperatures during summer and winter, making it uncomfortable to travel.
Popular route to take from Haldwani to reach Delhi
The most popular route to reach Delhi from Haldwani is via NH 9 and NH 44. The distance between Haldwani and Delhi is approximately 280 km and can be covered in around 6-7 hours, depending on the traffic and road conditions. Let us help you discover some of the best routes so your trip from Haldwani to Delhi by road is nothing short of amazing!
Places to visit along the route:
- Corbett Falls – Located on the outskirts of Corbett National Park, Corbett Falls is a beautiful waterfall that offers a picturesque view of the surrounding hills. It is an ideal spot to take a break and relax during your journey.
- Bhimtal Lake – Located near Nainital, Bhimtal Lake is a serene and tranquil lake surrounded by lush green forests. It is an ideal spot for boating and offers a perfect setting for a picnic.
Places to eat along the route:
- Murthal Dhabas – Located on the NH 44, Murthal is famous for its dhabas that serve delicious parathas and other Punjabi delicacies. It is a must-visit place for foodies and is perfect for a lunch break.
- Paranthewali Gali – Located in Old Delhi, Paranthewali Gali is famous for its variety of parathas that are served with different kinds of chutneys and curries. It is a must-visit place for food lovers and is perfect for a quick snack.
- Karim’s – Located in Old Delhi, Karim’s is a famous restaurant that serves mouth-watering Mughlai cuisine. It is a popular spot among locals and tourists alike and is perfect for a hearty dinner.
Download our Savaari car Booking app for a smooth and pleasant journey