Delhi, the capital of India, is a bustling city known for its rich history, culture, and architecture. It is a hub for political, cultural, and economic activities, attracting millions of tourists every year. The city is a perfect blend of modern and traditional aspects, with a plethora of ancient monuments, museums, shopping centers, and delicious street food. When you book a Panipat car rental with Savaari, the most noteworthy part of it is that you can turn a simple drive into an experiential road trip.
Best time to visit Delhi by road:
The best time to visit Delhi by road is from October to March. The weather during this time is pleasing, making it the ideal time for sightseeing and exploring the city’s popular landmarks.
Let us help you discover some of the best routes so your trip from Panipat to Delhi by road is nothing short of amazing in a Savaari cab.
Popular routes to take from Panipat to reach Delhi :
There are several popular routes to take from Panipat to reach Delhi by road, including:
- Route 1- Panipat to Delhi Via NH44: This is the most popular route and the fastest way to reach Delhi from Panipat. The distance between the two cities is approximately 100 km and can be covered in about 2 hours via NH 44.
- Route 2- Panipat to Delhi Via NH709A: Another popular route to take is NH 709A, which runs through some scenic parts of Haryana before entering Delhi. This route is slightly longer than NH 44 but is a good option if you want to avoid the heavy traffic on NH 44.
- Route 3- Panipat to Delhi Via NH352: This is another alternate route that runs through Haryana and connects Panipat to Delhi. This route is also slightly longer than NH 44 but offers a scenic drive through the countryside.
Places to visit along the route:
- Khwaja Khizar Tomb – This beautiful tomb is located on the outskirts of Panipat and is a popular attraction for history enthusiasts.
- Karnal Lake – This picturesque lake is located near Karnal and is a great place to stop and relax during the journey.
- National Handloom Museum – This museum is located on NH 44 and is a must-visit for those interested in traditional Indian textiles.
Places to eat along the route:
- Hotel Neelkanth – Located on NH 44, this restaurant is famous for its delicious parathas and other North Indian delicacies.
- Jhilmil Dhaba – This dhaba is known for its authentic Punjabi food and is a popular stopover for travelers.
- Pind Balluchi -This restaurant is famous for its rustic decor and serves delicious North Indian cuisine.
Download our Savaari car booking app for a smooth and pleasant journey. Get an exclusive offer on downloading our app.