Gurgaon, also known as Gurugram, is a rapidly developing city located in the Indian state of Haryana. It is a major financial and industrial hub in the National Capital Region (NCR) and is home to several multinational companies. Gurgaon is also known for its shopping malls, restaurants, and nightlife. Book Agra car rental with Savaari and get the best experience of your trip.
Best Time to Visit Gurgaon by Road:
The best time to visit Gurgaon by road is during the winter season, from November to February. The weather during this time is pleasant, with temperatures ranging from 10°C to 25°C, making it ideal for outdoor activities. The monsoon season, from July to September, should be avoided as the roads may become slippery and prone to flooding. The summer season, from April to June, can also be hot and humid, with temperatures ranging from 30°C to 45°C, making it uncomfortable for travel. Therefore, it is recommended to plan a road trip to Gurgaon during the winter season for a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
When you book a Agra to Gurgaon car rental with Savaari, the most noteworthy part of it is that you can turn a simple drive into an experiential road trip.
Popular Route to take from Agra to Reach Gurgaon :
There are several routes to travel from Agra to reach Gurgaon by road, some of which are:
- Route 1 – Agra to Gurgaon Via Yamuna Expressway and NH 48
This is the most popular route and covers a distance of approximately 240 kilometers.
- Route 2 – Agra to Guragaon Via Taj Expressway and Yamuna Expressway
This route covers a distance of approximately 235 kilometers.
- Route 3 – Agra to Gurgaon Via NH 19 and NH 48
This route covers a distance of approximately 260 kilometers.
The choice of route may depend on various factors such as time, distance, traffic conditions, and personal preferences. It is advisable to check the latest road conditions and plan the journey accordingly.
Places to Visit Along the Route:
- Mathura: Mathura is Known as the birthplace of Lord Krishna. is a popular pilgrimage site for Hindus. It is located around 55 kms from Agra.
- Vrindavan: Another important pilgrimage site for Hindus, Vrindavan is located around 15 kilometers from Mathura. It is home to several temples dedicated to Lord Krishna, including the Banke Bihari Temple and the ISKCON Temple.
- Sohna: Located around 30 kilometers from Gurgaon, Sohna is a popular weekend getaway destination. It is known for its hot springs.
Places to Eat Along the Route:
- Panchhi Petha: Located in Agra, Panchhi Petha is a famous sweet shop that is known for its pethas, a sweet made from pumpkin.
- Brijwasi Mithai Wala: Located in Mathura, Brijwasi Mithai Wala is a popular sweet shop that is known for its pedas, a milk-based sweet.
- Amrik Sukhdev Dhaba: Located on NH 48, Amrik Sukhdev Dhaba is a famous roadside restaurant that is known for its North Indian food.
Traveling from Agra to Gurgaon by road can be an enjoyable experience, especially if you take the time to explore the places along the route. From pilgrimage sites to hot springs, there is something for everyone to enjoy. And, of course, the food along the way is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Download our Savaari car Booking app for a smooth and pleasant journey.