Kerala, also known as ‘God’s own country’ has many hidden gems. The state hosts the most lush green mountains in southern India and at the same time is laced with beautiful pristine beaches. Kovalam, one such beach town is a charming coastal town located in the southern state of Kerala. The town brings together a perfect blend of sun, sea, and serenity. What is bound to strike you first is the town’s pristine beaches, shimmering backwaters, and lush greenery that attracts conscious travellers from across the globe seeking an idyllic getaway.
But with a plethora of activities to indulge in, from enjoying exotic sea foods to getting lost in the mesmerizing beauty of nature, this town is an ideal destination for anyone seeking a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through some of the best things to do in Kovalam. Thinking about planning a trip down south to this beautiful beach town? Keep all your travel bookings ready for a convenient drive.
Table of Contents
- Things to do in Kovalam
- About Kovalam
- How to plan a trip to Kovalam
- Hotels and resorts in Kovalam
- Road trips taken from Kovalam
Things to do in Kovalam
Nestled along the Arabian Sea in Kerala, is a paradise for travellers seeking a coastal retreat filled with sun, sand, and sea. Kovalam offers a myriad of experiences that will leave you enthralled and rejuvenated. Whether you seek adventure, relaxation, or cultural exploration, this coastal town has it all. Embrace the tranquillity of its beaches, the serenity of its backwaters, and the warmth of its people. Come and indulge in the delights of Kovalam, where every moment is a picture-perfect memory waiting to be captured.
- Relax on the pristine beaches – Kovalam is renowned for its pristine sandy beaches that offer the perfect setting for sunbathing, swimming, and unwinding. Spend a lazy day lounging under the shade of palm trees. Take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach, or Samudra Beach.
- Indulge in Ayurvedic treatments – Known as the birthplace of Ayurveda, Kovalam is the ideal destination for rejuvenation and wellness. Pamper yourself with traditional Ayurvedic massages, spa treatments, and yoga sessions. Let the Ayurvedic experts guide you on a journey of holistic healing and relaxation.
- Witness the spectacular sunsets – Kovalam is famous for its breathtaking sunsets, painting the sky with vibrant hues of orange and pink. Head to the lighthouse at Lighthouse Beach for the best vantage point to witness this majestic sight. Capture the moment as the sun dips below the horizon, creating a mesmerizing tableau.
- Explore the lighthouse – Climb the spiral staircase of the iconic Vizhinjam Lighthouse for panoramic views of the coastline. Marvel at the architectural beauty of this historic structure and soak in the stunning vistas of the Arabian Sea from the top.
- Embark on a houseboat cruise – Experience the tranquil backwaters of Kovalam with a houseboat cruise through the nearby Poovar Island or the famous Kerala backwaters. Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of the palm-fringed canals, spot exotic bird species, and witness the daily life of local fishermen.
- Try watersports adventures – For thrill-seekers, Kovalam offers an array of water sports activities. From surfing and kayaking to parasailing and jet skiing, there’s something to get your adrenaline pumping. Indulge in these exciting adventures and create unforgettable memories.
- Savour delicious seafood cuisine – Kovalam is a haven for seafood lovers, with its abundance of fresh catch from the Arabian Sea. Sample mouthwatering dishes like grilled fish, prawn curry, and traditional Kerala fish fry at the beachside shacks and restaurants. Treat your taste buds to the flavours of the sea.
- Visit the local attractions – Explore the local attractions of Kovalam, such as the ancient Analothbhava Matha Church, Halcyon Castle, and the mesmerizing Valiyathura Pier. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage and history of the town.
Shopping in Kovalam
When it comes to shopping, Kovalam is a pandora’s box waiting to be opened. Whether it’s traditional handicrafts, wellness products, or trendy fashion finds, Kovalam’s markets offer a plethora of authentic and unique items that will surely appeal to the discerning shopper. Here’s a list of the top markets to explore in Kovalam, along with what to buy there:
- Kovalam beach road – Kovalam beach road has a variety of shops catering to a wide range of interests. You can find everything from beautiful prints of local art to handmade jewellery and trendy beachwear. If you’re a foodie, you’ll love the variety of cafes and restaurants that offer authentic Kerala delicacies like fish curry, appam, and dosa.
- Eves beach bazaar – Eves Beach Bazaar is the perfect spot for tourists to explore. You can find intriguing items to take back home. Be sure to check out the spice shops and local specialities like Ayurvedic products, coir mats, and sandalwood carvings. This market also has a variety of clothing and accessory shops, with handmade bags and trendy beachwear.
- Chalai market – Chalai market is the largest market in Trivandrum, located about 30 minutes from Kovalam. It’s a buzzing place where you can find everything and anything. From fresh produce and spices to kitchen utensils and electronic gadgets, Chalai Market has it all. Make sure to check out the saree shops, especially if you’re looking to pick up some traditional Kerala clothes.
- MG Road – MG Road is an upscale shopping area located in the heart of Trivandrum. It is ideal for shoppers looking for designer clothing, jewellery, and luxury items. The stores here offer premium quality clothing from top Indian designers, such as Ritu Kumar and Manish Malhotra. You’ll also find a range of jewellery stores offering exquisite gold and silver accessories.
- Kerala state handicrafts emporium – If you’re looking for authentic Kerala handicrafts, the Kerala State Handicrafts Emporium is a must-visit. You’ll find a wide range of handcrafted items, from brass lamps to traditional paintings and sculptures. Other popular items include wood carvings, Kathakali masks, and coir products like bags and mats.
- Connemara Market – Located near the famous Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Connemara Market is an antique and curio market. It’s worth exploring if you’re interested in vintage finds and unique collectables. You’ll find rare coins, vintage postcards, and antique furniture, as well as quirky souvenirs like handmade wind chimes and dreamcatchers.
keep in mind that some markets may be closed on Sundays, so plan your shopping accordingly. These markets offer a unique shopping experience that’s full of vibrant colours, diverse cultures, and wonderful aromas from spices. So, make sure to add them to your itinerary during your visit to Kovalam to have an authentic shopping experience.
Nightlife in Kovalam
Kovalam’s nightlife offers a perfect blend of entertainment, relaxation, and cultural experiences. Whether you prefer vibrant parties, cultural performances, or tranquil beach walks, the nights in Kovalam will leave you with beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. Hawa Beach is situated along Lighthouse Road. It offers a delightful selection of beachside cafes that serve delectable seafood delicacies while providing breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea. For those seeking a lively evening, the Lighthouse Beach area boasts an array of bars and pubs. These include the Rock N Roll Cafe and the German Bakery, where one can unwind with refreshing beverages and live music performances.
To delve into the rich cultural heritage of Kerala, Vizhinjam Fishermen Village, just a short distance away from Kovalam, showcases enthralling cultural performances that celebrate the state’s traditions. As the sun sets, the promenade near Vizhinjam Fishermen Village transforms into a bustling night market, bustling with vibrant stalls that offer a treasure trove of souvenirs, handmade crafts, and traditional wears, creating a perfect blend of leisure and cultural immersion for every traveller. So, gear up for an incredible nightlife adventure in this coastal gem of Kerala!
- Beachside cafes and restaurants – Kovalam’s beachside cafes and restaurants come alive at night. They offer a romantic ambience and scenic views of the ocean. Indulge in delicious seafood dishes, traditional Kerala cuisine, and international flavours while enjoying live music or DJ performances. Some popular establishments include Curry House, Chocolate Factory, and Bait.
- Bars and pubs – If you’re in the mood for some drinks and a lively ambience, there are several bars and pubs in Kovalam that cater to different tastes. Whether you prefer craft beers, signature cocktails, or classic whiskey, you’ll find a variety of options to quench your thirst. Check out places like My Travel Café, Peppers Lounge Bar, and Sky Bar for a great evening of socializing and fun.
- Live music – Many bars and restaurants in Kovalam host live music performances featuring local artists and bands. Immerse yourself in the soulful melodies of Indian classical music. You can also enjoy the foot-tapping beats of reggae or jazz, or let loose with the vibrant sounds of Bollywood tunes. The Kovalam Music Festival, held annually in April, is also a must-attend event for music enthusiasts.
- Cultural performances – Kovalam offers a unique opportunity to experience traditional Kerala arts and culture through captivating performances. Attend a Kathakali dance show, known for its intricate costumes and expressive facial movements, or enjoy a live Mohiniyattam performance, a graceful dance form indigenous to Kerala. These cultural performances are held at various venues, including some resorts and cultural centres.
- Night markets and shopping – Stroll through the night markets in Kovalam to experience the bustling energy and shop for souvenirs. These markets offer a wide range of items, including handicrafts, clothing, jewellery, and spices. Don’t miss the vibrant Chalai Market in nearby Trivandrum. You can explore a variety of products and embrace the local shopping culture.
- Moonlit beach walks – The beaches of Kovalam take on a magical aura under the moonlight. Enjoy a peaceful walk along the shore, feel the cool sand beneath your feet, and listen to the gentle sound of waves crashing against the rocks. It’s an ideal way to unwind after a long day and soak in the beauty of Kovalam’s coastal charm.
Kovalam may be known as a tranquil beach destination, but its nightlife offers a unique twist to your vacation experience. From sipping cocktails with ocean views to immersing yourself in vibrant music and cultural performances, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in the after-hours scene of Kovalam. So, make sure to embrace the nightlife and create unforgettable memories during your visit to this coastal paradise.
Places to visit in Kovalam
Nestled along the coastline of Kerala, the picturesque town of Kovalam is a haven for beach lovers and nature enthusiasts. With its golden sandy beaches, lush green landscapes, and serene backwaters, Kovalam offers a wide range of attractions that will captivate your senses. Whether you’re seeking relaxation or adventure, this charming destination has it all. Here’s a list of the top places to visit in Kovalam, along with their entry fees and working hours:
- Lighthouse Beach – One of the most popular beaches in Kovalam, Lighthouse Beach gets its name from the iconic red and white striped lighthouse that stands proudly at its southern tip. Enjoy sunbathing on the golden sands, take a dip in the azure waters, or simply soak in the breathtaking views.
- Entry fees – Free
- Working Hours – Open 24 hours.
- Hawah Beach – Known as Eve’s Beach, Hawah Beach is a tranquil paradise where you can relax and unwind. Take a leisurely walk along the shore, or go for a soothing Ayurvedic massage. You can also watch the fishermen’s boats return with their catch of the day.
- Entry fees – Free
- Working Hours – Open 24 hours.
- Samudra Beach – Located north of Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach offers a peaceful escape from the bustling crowds. With its rocky shores and serene ambience, it’s the perfect spot for a quiet picnic or a romantic sunset stroll.
- Entry fees – Free
- Working Hours – Open 24 hours.
- Neyyar Dam – Situated about 30 kilometres away from Kovalam, Neyyar Dam is a scenic reservoir surrounded by the lush Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy a boat ride on the tranquil waters, visit the deer park and crocodile rehabilitation centre, or take a nature walk in the sanctuary.
- Entry fees – INR 20 per person
- Working Hours – 10 am to 5 pm.
- Vellayani Lake – Located just a short drive from Kovalam, Vellayani Lake is a serene freshwater lake known for its tranquil ambience and natural beauty. You can go boating, enjoy a traditional Kerala meal at one of the lakeside restaurants, or simply soak in the peaceful atmosphere.
- Entry fees – Free
- Working Hours – Open 24 hours.
- Halcyon Castle – Step back in time with a visit to Halcyon Castle, a beautiful heritage building that was once the summer retreat of the Travancore royal family. Admire the stunning architecture, explore the well-manicured gardens, and learn about the history of this magnificent palace.
- Entry fees – INR 10 per person
- Working Hours – 10 am to 5 pm (Closed on Mondays).
- Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium – Located near Kovalam, the Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium houses a fascinating collection of marine species, including colourful fish, turtles, and various other aquatic creatures. It’s a great place to learn about the rich marine life of the region and explore the underwater world without getting wet.
- Entry fees – INR 30 per person
- Working Hours – 9 am to 5:30 pm.
- Padmanabhaswamy Temple – Situated in nearby Thiruvananthapuram, the Padmanabhaswamy Temple is a sacred place of worship dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Marvel at the intricate architecture, admire the majestic sculptures and soak in the spiritual ambience of this ancient temple.
- Entry fees – Free
- Working Hours – 3:30 am to 12 pm, 4:30 pm to 7:20 pm.
Kovalam offers a plethora of attractions that showcase the natural beauty, cultural heritage, and spiritual essence of the region. From the tranquil beaches and serene backwaters to the historic palaces and temples, each place in Kovalam has its unique charm. So, make sure to explore these enchanting attractions during your visit to this coastal paradise and create memories that will last a lifetime. Want to make sure you make the most of your trip by visiting all of these locations? Book a Savaari cab today for a hassle-free ride across all destinations.
Places to visit near Kovalam
Kovalam, with its serene beaches and stunning views, is undeniably a top tourist destination in Kerala, India. But did you know that there are several remarkable places nearby that are just waiting to be explored? For those seeking a little adventure and sightseeing, here is a curated listicle of must-visit places near Kovalam.
- Vizhinjam lighthouse – Ideal for a day picnic, located just a stone’s throw away (2.4 km) from Kovalam, this historical lighthouse offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the coastline. Climb to the top for a spectacular view of the sea and the surrounding area.
- Neyyar Dam – Nestled amidst the picturesque Western Ghats, Neyyar Dam is a perfect spot for nature lovers to take their families or go as a couple. Take a boat ride across the tranquil lake. Explore the captivating Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary, or simply enjoy a picnic amidst pristine surroundings. Neyyar Dam is located at a distance of 30 km from Kovalam town. So, remember to book a cab for a relaxing ride.
- Poovar Island – Situated on the southern tip of Trivandrum (17.5 km from Kovalam), Poovar Island is a charming paradise that’s worth a visit. Experience a serene backwater cruise, explore the golden sand beaches, or indulge in a rejuvenating Ayurvedic spa treatment with your partner over the weekend.
- Kanyakumari – Just a short drive from Kovalam (77.5 km from Kovalam), Kanyakumari is a magical place where the Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean, and the Bay of Bengal converge. Witness the mesmerizing sunrise and sunset at the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent, and visit famous landmarks like the Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar Statue. Looking to take your family away for the weekend? Kanyakumari is your place to go.
- Ponmudi – If you’re in search of tranquillity and natural beauty, Ponmudi is the place to be. This hill station boasts lush green tea plantations, misty mountain peaks, and breathtaking waterfalls and is conveniently located at a distance of 66.5 km from Kovalam. Embark on a scenic trekking trail or simply relax amidst the cool breeze and serene view with your friends.
- Varkala – Known for its stunning cliffside views, Varkala is a coastal town that offers both spirituality and natural wonders. Visit the famous Janardanaswamy Temple, take a dip in the holy Papanasam Beach, or indulge in rejuvenating spa therapy at one of the many Ayurvedic resorts. Located at a distance of 52.2 km from Kovalam, this is an ideal spot for a holiday with friends or family.
- Ponnumthuruthu Island – Hidden away amidst the pristine backwaters, Ponnumthuruthu Island is a tranquil paradise that offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Located at a distance of 47.9 km from Kovalam city, Ponnumthuruthu makes for a beautiful road trip. Explore the picturesque island, visit the ancient Shiva Parvati Temple, and bask in the serenity of this idyllic retreat with your family as you plan a break from your hectic life.
Savaari customer verified: Places to eat in Kovalam
Food is a significant part of any trip, and Kovalam is no exception. Kovalam’s food scene is vibrant and diverse, with plenty of options to choose from. This coastal town offers options that cater to the taste buds of tourists from around the world. From exquisite seafood to authentic South Indian delicacies, Kovalam has something for every food enthusiast. Here is a listicle of the top places to eat in Kovalam that you must try during your stay.
- The Terrace, Uday Samudra resort – If you’re looking for fine dining with a breathtaking view, The Terrace is the way to go. This rooftop restaurant, located at the Uday Samudra resort, offers exquisite seafood and Indian cuisine, as well as a variety of international dishes. The candlelit ambience, live music, and the sound of waves crashing below create a romantic atmosphere that is perfect for couples.
- Bait, Leela Raviz – Serious seafood lovers should not miss out on trying Bait. This elegant restaurant at the Leela Raviz offers a fusion of Indian and Western seafood dishes that satisfy every craving. From grilled fish and lobster to shellfish platters, Bait’s menu is a seafood lover’s paradise.
- Fusion, Lighthouse Road – As the name suggests, Fusion brings together the flavours of India and South Asia in a delightful way. Be sure to try the paneer tikka masala, butter chicken, and fiery vindaloo. The restaurant offers vegetarian options as well, including delicious lentil dishes and freshly baked naans.
- Sanjeevin, Niraamaya retreat – Located at The Niraamaya Retreat’s sprawling gardens, Sanjeevini serves up authentic Indian cuisine in a peaceful and luxurious ambience. Be sure to try their signature lamb curry, prawn masala, and chicken tikka – all cooked to perfection with locally sourced ingredients.
- German Bakery, Lighthouse beach road – This little gem is a favourite among travellers seeking a quick bite and a refreshing beverage. Their breakfast options are a must-try, especially the eggs benedict and freshly baked bread. They also serve a delectable selection of sweet and savoury pastries, Greek salads, quiches, and sandwiches.
- The Curry Leaf, near Leela Hotel – This restaurant is a popular spot for those seeking an authentic Keralan dining experience. Their extensive menu features traditional South Indian fare such as dosas, idlis, and appams, along with curries and seafood dishes.
Kovalam, a charming coastal town nestled in the southern state of Kerala, India, is a paradise for beach lovers and nature enthusiasts. With its pristine sandy beaches, lush palm-fringed coastline, and serene backwaters, Kovalam offers a perfect blend of natural beauty and tranquillity. The town is renowned for its laid-back and relaxed vibe, making it an ideal destination for those seeking a peaceful escape from the chaos of city life. Whether you want to soak up the sun, take a refreshing swim in the Arabian Sea, indulge in Ayurvedic therapies, or simply unwind amidst breathtaking views, Kovalam has something for everyone.
History of Kovalam
Kovalam has a fascinating history that dates back centuries. In the past, this coastal region was primarily a fishing village and a trading centre for spices, ivory, and timber. However, it gained prominence as a tourist destination during the 1930s when the Maharaja of Travancore discovered its pristine beaches and made it his favourite holiday destination. Kovalam’s popularity skyrocketed in the 1970s with the arrival of hippies, transforming it into a renowned backpacker’s paradise. Over the years, Kovalam has evolved into a top tourist spot, attracting visitors from around the world who come to experience its beauty and charm.
Interesting facts about Kovalam
These facts offer just a glimpse into the rich history and fascinating aspects of Kovalam, a destination that captivates visitors with its natural beauty, cultural heritage, and warm hospitality. The town is not just celebrated today for its beaches but was well-known among British travellers who came to India for trade.
- Kovalam is renowned for its massive New Year celebrations that attract travellers from all over the world. The beaches come alive with fireworks, music, dance performances, and cultural programs, creating an unforgettable festive atmosphere.
- One of the most interesting facts about Kovalam is its meaning – Kovalam translates to “grove of coconut trees” in the local language. The area is indeed filled with coconut palms that provide shade and add to the scenic beauty.
- Kovalam is home to some of the most reputed Ayurvedic centres in India. Travellers flock to Kovalam to experience the healing benefits of traditional Ayurvedic treatments, massages, and therapies offered in the numerous Ayurvedic resorts and wellness centres.
- The lighthouses in Kovalam are iconic. The Vizhinjam Lighthouse, built in the 18th century, is a historical structure that offers breathtaking views of the coastline. It serves as a reminder of Kovalam’s maritime past.
- Kovalam is also known for its annual boat races, known as Vallam Kali or snake boat races, held during the harvest festival of Onam. Spectators can witness the thrilling sight of long snake boats rowed by hundreds of oarsmen competing against each other in a vibrant and festive atmosphere.
Planning a trip to Kovalam
Planning a trip to Kovalam, a serene coastal town in Kerala, India, requires careful consideration of various aspects. Begin by deciding on the best time to visit, typically between November and February, when the weather is pleasant. Research and book accommodations that suit your preferences and budget, whether it’s a luxury beachside resort or a cosy guesthouse. Make a list of must-visit attractions, including the iconic Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach, and Samudra Beach. Explore nearby destinations like the Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple and the Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
Arrange transportation, either by booking flights to Trivandrum International Airport or opting for a scenic road trip. Don’t forget to sample the delectable local cuisine. Indulge in Ayurvedic treatments, and take part in water activities like surfing and catamaran rides. Also by planning your trip in advance and making local travel arrangements, you can ensure a memorable and fulfilling trip to Kovalam. Find all the travel-related information for Kovalam.
By air – If you’re coming from a distant location, the quickest and most convenient way to reach Kovalam is by air. The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, located just 15 kilometres away. It is well connected to major cities in India as well as international destinations. From the airport, you can hire a taxi or take a pre-paid taxi service to reach Kovalam directly.
By train – Kovalam does not have a railway station of its own. However, the nearest major railhead is Trivandrum Central Railway Station, which is well-connected to major cities across India. Once you reach the railway station, you can hire a Trivandrum taxi to reach Kovalam, which is around 18 kilometres away.
By road – Kovalam has good road connectivity, making it easily accessible by road from various parts of Kerala and neighbouring states. If you prefer a road trip or are travelling from nearby cities, you can reach Kovalam by private car, taxi, or bus. The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) operates regular bus services from Trivandrum and other major cities to Kovalam. Additionally, you can also hire a cab or opt for a self-drive option. It is one of the best ways to experience the diverse landscape of Kerala.
Best time to visit Kovalam
The best time to visit Kovalam is from September to March. This is when the monsoon season has ended, and the weather is pleasant. During this time, the beaches are perfect for sunbathing and swimming activities. The overall climate is comfortable and ideal for outdoor excursions. Additionally, various events and festivals take place during this period. This includes boat races and cultural programs, further enhancing the charm of this coastal destination.
Hotels and resorts to stay in Kovalam
Whether you are looking for a luxurious beachfront resort or a budget-friendly option, Kovalam has a range of accommodation options that cater to different preferences and budgets. Many hotels boast beautiful sea views, excellent cuisine, and relaxing spa and wellness facilities.
Below is a list of some of the best places to stay in Kovalam:
|Hotel||Approximate distance from the city centre||Contact number|
|The Leela Kovalam||Approximately 12 KM from the city centre||+91 471 305 1234|
|The Samudra Beach Resort||Approximately 1 KM from the city centre||+91 471 248 0520|
|Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra||Approximately 13 KM from the city centre||+91 471 226 7333|
|Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel & Spa||Approximately 11 KM from the city centre||+91 471 248 5766|
|Turtle On The Beach||Approximately 14 KM from the city centre||+91 471 251 4000|
Savaari customer verified: Highest road trips taken from Kovalam
Kerala, known as “God’s own country”, is a beautiful state in India that has a lot to offer for travellers. Among its many popular tourist destinations, Kovalam stands out for its beautiful beaches, tranquil backwaters, and stunning vistas. It’s also a great place to start a road trip. The state has some fantastic routes that take you through lush green hills, spice plantations, and valleys dotted with tea gardens. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the highest road trips that you can take from Kovalam.
|Location||Distance from Kovalam (in km)|
|Kovalam to Munnar||320|
|Kovalam to Thekkady||230|
|Kovalam to Wayanad||390|
|Kovalam to Coonoor||620|
Escape to the idyllic shores of Kovalam, a captivating beach destination that beckons travellers seeking the ultimate coastal retreat. With its unspoiled sandy beaches, crystalline waters, and awe-inspiring sunsets, Kovalam has ensnared the hearts of globetrotters worldwide. From the enchanting lighthouse exploration to savouring delectable seafood, Kovalam presents a harmonious fusion of relaxation, adventure, and cultural immersion. Be it a solo expedition, a romantic getaway for couples, or a fun-filled family vacation, Kovalam promises an unforgettable experience for all. Pack your bags, bask in the warm embrace of the sun, and let the rhythmic waves of Kovalam wash away your cares.
Last Updated on August 18, 2023 by Shabari Shankar